+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Lynn Burmeister Monash IVF-feedback wanted please #6

Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post
    And yes.. about the donor route...same thing that Tanej said.. When we are making pgd normal embies n they r not implanting .. how will donor solve the problem ? I m researching about surrogacy. . But it seems next to impossible in aus. I was reading about India as commercial surrogacy was legal there .. but now even they have banned it... does anyone of u have any advise abt finding a surrogate here ?
    I didn't want to write what I'm about to write but if it can get you out of a rut here goes. We implanted 12 embryos. Both sisters were cycled. On the 13th we got our bubba that we lost at 14 weeks. No reason, all genetically fine, just heart stopped beating. Anyway the difference was we went to our frozen younger sperm. After 12 cycles most double transferred we got a bfp from using younger sperm. It's that simple. We used the sperm that got us a bfp with Max. All our 12 cycles were all beasties but just no good. Not enough energy in them after transfer until we went with younger sperm. I honestly think it's time to consider donor eggs or donor sperm if your beasties are not doing anything for no reason. In your boots I would be going donor eggs or if you have an older partner like me donor sperm. I hope this all makes sense? Having said that my sisters friend got a bfp with her own material on cycle 27. Now that's digging deep.. I wish I had a magic wand to make you all pregnant.
    Max is nearly 5 and although when he was born the donor factor was very much in my mind but now I forget that he's my sisters egg and it's totally irrelevant as he's mine in every way. I think she forgets also.

Oh and book into see Wazza
    Last edited by lilypily; 22-12-2015 at 20:01.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (22-12-2015),Faiths love  (21-01-2016),Tanej78  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Sue77, so sorry about your journey so far-sorry to crash again but you mentioned Dr M treated you for NK cells this time, did he test for further HLA matches apart from DQA & if so, did he suggest LIT (I know he is an advocate).. Assuming you did intralipids, Dex/pred, clex this cycle? I know NL also now does an endometrial receptivity test after 2 failed implantations, might also be worth looking into:

http://roomswithstyle.com.au/wp-cont...tober_2015.pdf

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Riaki For This Useful Post:

lilypily  (23-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    27 cycles ?!? That is hard to wrap my head around. Whoa.
    @Sue77 & @Faiths love - bug hugs to you both. You are both so strong to keep moving forward with new plans. I have nothing but respect for you both.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much Lilypily for your post and yes u are right in using the word rut. .. we are actually stuck in the rut... If we don't get good results for the pgd...even I m thinking of beginning to search abt the donor route. ..but even if they are normal .. I have lost faith in my uterus.. I will still pray if someone else can carry for us to give them a better chance. .. Anyways made an appt with Wazza for 29th of Jan to discuss what is the best option if we have normals... because I really trust what that man says.

Riaki thanks for your post... may be I also make an appt with NL for this new test. Thanks

Lilietak .. thx .. we have no other options but to keep trying.. yes this was cycle no 14 for us. . Which is t oooo much already but 27 cycles scares me..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Faithslove and Tanej 78 are u both relying in any antidepressants while coping with all this

Tanej 78 hoping things are smooth with dh job ...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (24-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 i am lost for words, I really hoped this one would be a BFP, my heart breaks for you
    2016 will be the start of a new year with a fresh new plan. Wishing you luck with wazza

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cevapa For This Useful Post:

Sue77  (24-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 he's still working... One day at a time now... We'll see what happens

I've been on AD before but just really trying my best to avoid them on top of everything else I'm taking 😬😬

Big Christmas hugs XX

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Sue77  (24-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just wanted to wish all you lovely ladies a wonderful new year. I pray that the new year grants every wish xoxo

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MND For This Useful Post:

Cevapa  (01-01-2016),Tanej78  (01-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Sue77 apologies if you've already answered this but have you tried any cycles with steroids? This article states NK cells are more a symptom of a local steroid deficiency which it seems to take success rates to that next level..

http://theconversation.com/natural-k...carriage-18126

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Riaki .. yea I have tried cycles with steroids (prednisolone) plus clexane plus intralipids. But unfortunately nothing has worked for us yet .