Lynn Burmeister Monash IVF-feedback wanted please #6 | Page 2 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SophJ View Post
    @Faiths love, did you do a FET? Did your lining end up thickening?
    Hi @SophJ, with patches and medication it did thicken up but eventually got a BFN result. So will try another full Stim cycle when period comes along.
    @MND, do you think the Intralipid helped you? Lynn and her team say there aren't any proven stats but sounds like it could help. When I spoke with my nurse about it recently she said we've had 1 success storey recently, which must be you @MND and she said there are another 2 girls that will be trying it in the coming weeks.....I don't know if I should try it too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Faiths love .... look it may have....i really don't know. It could have been a combination of things....my leutal phase never did very well in a fresh cycle, i would always get my period days before my BT. So this was a natural FET plus a normal PGD embryo. It was the first time i had the infusion done so it could have been the thing that got me over the line. Also was the first time i didnt do acupuncture before or during the cycle.
    9w4d today couple more weeks to go till my 12 weeks scan. So nervous. Got to see bubs heart beat again on thurs.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MND For This Useful Post:

Faiths love  (24-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would give it a shot...i was clutching at straws and wasnt sure what to do anymore...so was willing to try anything out there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Faiths love, sorry about your BFN? Was it a fresh or FET cycle? Did you transfer a PGD normal embryo?
    Regarding the intralipid, I reckon give it ago. The nurse at Richmond said more and more people doing it now and it is quite safe. Coz it's not really a medication, it's quite natural.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MND, Good luck with the scan. I'm sure you will see that little strong heartbeat! Keep us updated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BT confirmed today BFN

All the odds of natural FET and normal PGD being in our favour plus the extra meds and support... Still a big fat negative...

DH working away so we have to decide via phone convo asap if we cycle again this year.. LB has a new cycle plan, I'll be using puregon and menapor (?) which I haven't used before..

It makes sense to cycle again before safety net reboots but I'm also a bit tired... Maybe tomorrow I'll feel less weary and sad...

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry for your BFN @Tanej78 i wish you luck with your next cycle.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MND For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (16-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MND View Post
    So sorry for your BFN @Tanej78 i wish you luck with your next cycle.
    Thank you @MND xx
    Look forward to hearing about your next scan xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78, sorry about your BFN I really thought it would be your turn this time. Do you know what your issue is or its just unexplained? Is it worth seeking a second opinion from another FS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SophJ its hard LB is our 4th FS... and our most progressive and aggressive so far.. I am going to attempt a consult with Dr M in sydney regarding immunology, but my NKC tests with LB and Dr Gavin Sacks have all come back neg.. I do have a MTHFR mutation and high ANA but thats about it... no other reason has ever been found.. we've fallen preg naturally 6 times and once with IVF...

its all a bit freaking frustrating...