+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post
    Hi Tanej 78 just had my bt .. now the anxious wait... but tbh I know my chances... C grader untested

How r u doing love ?
    Good luck sue77

Thanks
    Reviews
    You can call earlier ha ha i did

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok ladies .. as expected it's a bfn .. this was our 14th cycle. We have done 7 stim and 7 frozen and this was our 5th blastocyst failure .. Devasted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @Sue77 I'm so sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sue77 it's just crushing. I'm so very very sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 😔😔
    Be kind to yourself... I understand and sending you so many bone crushing hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Girls, I haven't been on here for a while because I was trying to get my head around my situation, it was a pretty horrible case. I produced many eggs but unfortunately we didn't get to fertilization so no transfer. I'm not in the best state of mind that's for sure...but I had to come on here and say to @Sue77 how deeply sorry I am for you. it's just sooo cruel what is happening and we don't know why...I think we are at a loss now...what do we do from here...I'm also sorry for you @Tanej78 it's definitely not a great xmas for us that's for sure. Saw Lynn to see what her next step is and she is that busy that she didn't even know my case, we were talking about it and she contradicted some of the info she previously told me. I'm finding that she's that busy she isn't taking the time to really go through the case properly. I know a lot of you here say she is the beeze neeze but I'm finding that she's taken to much on and am questioning if she's really there for her patients... @Sue77 is there a reason why you stuck with her after seeing Dr Nick and others? maybe @lilypily I need to be seeing someone else...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Faiths love For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @faithslove ... its hard because while I don't envy her position at the same time we're all individuals and want our own answers... i've often felt rushed, and it does seem like she forgets things, but i made sure i didn't leave without clarifying everything this time... but i'm not putting all my eggs in the one basket.

Im seeking advice from DR M re immune issues and am on the waitlist for Wazza for a 5th opinion... sick of wasting time and money, been at this too long now to stay too passive.

Im so sorry about your last cycle, thats devastating I understand that feeling of WTF but I havent been in that situation exactly... We're getting blasts while not many (and don't know if our one in the freezer is normal yet) but we're not getting pregnant anymore... we used to fine, but just not hold it... so im scared that even if we went donor route that we'd have the same problem... and surrogacy is so hard to try and do here in oz... and way too expensive overseas...

Im not sure if im much help... but sending you lots of virtual hugs... pm me anytime if you need too x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Faithslove and Tanej 78 .. I can totally understand what ****ty situation we all are in. With just no reasons. I m so sorry about your cycle Faithslove. .. but as far as I remember u always crossed the fertilization stage... so what happened this time ? Was it a change of protocol/med? Yes even I have often felt rushed and not been heard to .. she actually even gave up on us ( may be she was having a bad day... or something ) and in the next meeting she made a new protocol for me which obviously has given me a bfn.

We went to NL .. and honestly I liked him too . He was not as rushed as well. We planned we were doing a stim cycle with him and collect some more embryos for pgd.. He discussed many new things in our meeting. But when I got my protocol. It said simple puregon 150 that's it... then I called him as this was not what we had discussed. He said oh sorry I forgot to add some things.... I was like.... forgot??? Omg what if I hadn't checked it's so much $$$. So this made me cycle again with LB...

I have seen Wazza Dr M...NL ... who believes that the partial dq alpha match is not letting the embies stick ( which even I think could be the reason .. There's got to be a reason damn it )... but Wazza and LB both dont believe in the dq alpha thing.... it's just so confusing.. In this cycle we did everything for NK cells as well as advised by Dr M.. I just don't know what else to try after 14 cycles...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And yes.. about the donor route...same thing that Tanej said.. When we are making pgd normal embies n they r not implanting .. how will donor solve the problem ? I m researching about surrogacy. . But it seems next to impossible in aus. I was reading about India as commercial surrogacy was legal there .. but now even they have banned it... does anyone of u have any advise abt finding a surrogate here ?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (22-12-2015)