+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 68 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thatscreally sad hun .... may be tom gets better results for u... I m slightly better but my stomach is badly bloated and bruised due to the f***king clexane ... can't even test due to the pregnyl boosters this time. I m also not at all hopeful for my bt on Mon because when our normal pgd ones haven't worked twice .. what can I expect from an untested blasty. .. I tried intralipids this time. ..but really think it all comes down to luck in the end ...

What did LB give u the reason for your previous bfn with a pgd normal ?

Even after going to the top doc in mel.... we don't know why it's not happening. ...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (15-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78, sorry to hear you got a bfn. Totally understand how you feel now. Wish we could all just give each other a hug.
    But please don't give up yet. This is a fresh cycle yea? So the embryo you transferred had not been tested. Maybe that's why. My last fresh cycle, I had 4 day5 blasties but only one tested normal. The other three were either inclusive or abnormal. Maybe your next FET will give you your take home bub
    Also, have you seen Dr NL or Dr M to test immune issues? Might be worth getting a second opinion?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SophJ For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (15-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    no reason @Sue77 but then im not sure I expect her to, how will she be able to give us one? PGD normal has a 60% chance, but theres still 40% they're still not going to work right... even though i've ticked off clexane, pred, intralipids, megavitamins... so frustrating

I know what you mean about bruised belly from the clexane... i've been on it for 2months now, because we stimmed on the back of our PGD FET... another reason to move BT to Thurs.. i want to get off the drugs now if I don't need them.

@SophJ DR LB is my 4th FS... i've been tested for immune negative for NKC by LB and dr G sacks... but i have had a phone consult with Dr M just waiting for those bloods, and well now i have to update him of my BFN (phone consult was transfer day)... this is my 3rd blast transfer with LB ( im not counting the 2 in June which were C grade leftovers from previous FS) ... 1 PGD normal and 2 untested... now we wait to find out if the one that made it to the freezer is normal or not... sigh...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78, I'm know how frustrated you are. Trust me, I know exactly how you feel. After my lining scan last time, I just sat in my car and cried. No one could tell me the reasons. We'll just have to have faith that it will happen one day! X

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SophJ For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (15-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please don't give up girls. I've been through 6 fresh ivf cycles and an additional 6 frozen over the last 3 to 4 years. I've had ovarian abscesses because of the egg retrieval, internal scaring like you wouldn't believe, hydrosalpinx on both tubes, tubes tied. You name it ive been through it. I couldn't have been more negative if i tried thinking that I'd never have a baby. But my husband kept telling me...chin up..be positive and it will happen when its meant to happen. I definitely believe that now. We always wanted to go on a huge europe trip and we got that chance this year abd what do u know the month after we got back my little frozen embryo stuck. Im 14 weeks pregnant now and just pray it keeps growing like it has.
    Hang in there....don't give up. Xoxo

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MND For This Useful Post:

Cevapa  (16-12-2015),Charlie74  (16-12-2015),Tanej78  (16-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MND thank you for the positivity boost... we really need those x keep us updated on your growing little one please
    @Charlie74 im hearing you... im thinking about seeking a 5th opinion in Wazza... it just gets all so tiring though doesn't it? I rang LB rooms this morning and I can get in and see her on Friday see if we can work on a plan for the next year... at this stage we we have 1 frozen but don't know if its test results yet... xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wazza is still the only FS that got me a take home baby. Don't hesitate to give the old man a call. He's the best. Lynn is great and got me pregnant also. I got to 14 weeks when for no reason at all my babies heart stopped. Both are great but if you feel you need to see Wazza do it.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (16-12-2015),Tanej78  (16-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the positive post MND .. I really hope we all follow u .. And I second everything Lilypily said abt Wazza ... atleast he listens to u in this busy world and honestly wants to help u ...

How r u doing Tanej 78? Good luck with your appt tom with LB . I hope she gives u some answers and really makes up a new plan for u... Hun have u ever thought a t DE option or surrogacy at all... I was exploring all my options as plan b or c ... but then it so.eyimes doesn't feel that it's time for DE till the time we are making normal blastocyst. .. isint it ??

Has anyone ever tried human growth hormones and yielded a better result ??

Also has a tone had success with a C grade blast transferred on day 5 ?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (17-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BT was a negative as expected...
    Trying to think of questions to prepare for tomorrow.. didn't sleep very well last night so tired...

I've been looking at the DE but I worry if we're getting PGD normal of our own and can't seem to get preg how will DE help ... so frustrating...

Don't know anything about growth hormones sorry love x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Even though u know it's going to be a neg .. still getting that ph call is always stressful... hugs..

The same thing worries me abt donor eggs as well. .. really don't know if that's the solution .... jeep us posted how u go tomorrow love xx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (17-12-2015)