+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 68 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Tanej 78 .. how are u going ? Are u testing ? When is your bt ?

Soph J .. I can understand all this can get really confusing. .. I also went to NL when my 4 blasts got me a bfn with LB ( 2 were pgd normal ) NL tested us with a partial dq alpha match and Dr M also tested us with high natural killer cells (17) . Then we went to Wazza up on Brisbane for a 3rd opinion . But he didn't believe in dq alpha and said LIT had too many risks and LB also had the same opinion and said dq alpha is bull **** .. so now we have done a stim cycle with her on a diff protocol (down reg) and transfered I fresh ( I m in my tww ) and 2 frozen and sent for pgd.... she has done intralipids pred clexane etc for nat killer cells though . Both Wazza and LB said dq alpha doesn't matter and we should work towards improving the quality of the embryos.... plus LIT Is also banned in the US. But it does get hard to take decisions when it's 2 opinions vs 1...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

Riaki  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 I'm ok... Bit flat after DH flying back to work yesterday... Feeling very zonked... BT is Friday, but think I'll break my rules and POAS tomorrow lol...

How are you feeling? OHSS calmed a little? Xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Sue77  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Charlie74 I've had 2 in her rooms in July and October... Not the nicest thing worse than a transfer.... Still waiting for my BFP so not sure I'm much help ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie74 View Post
    Thanks hon.. I don't particularly want to have one, but a friend suggested maybe I should. LB hasn't mentioned it so I may just give it a miss. I've never done a transfer, but I have had a HSG before which was horrifically painful, and a saline flush of uterus & tubes this year which was also VERY painful even with painkillers both times. So clearly my cervix/uterus does not respond well to having any foreign objects put there.. I'm even nervous about a transfer after those experiences. My plan is to take Valium & panadeine forte beforehand!! Soooo needless to say I'm not especially keen on the idea of this scratch thing... ; )
    Oh it seriously is 😳 so unless she really suggests it I wouldn't... Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go @Tanej78

Thanks
    Reviews
    POAS this morning BFN 😔
    13dpo 8dp5dt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg Tanej78. . I couldn't believe what I was reading .. may be its too early to test love ... we're u in clexane pred n other stuff ? .. really praying that it's a late implanter. . As a hatching blasty on day 5 morning sounds v promising .. .. I hope the second line comes up for u hun... Please take care

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (15-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on all the things @Sue77... i dont think theres much else left for me to take or do... devastated...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tanej78 ....What the hell .. I can totally understand love .. but is there a chance of a squinter tomorrow because ur bt is not until Friday. ... have u made a follow up appointment with LB to discuss your further steps if this cycle is a bfn ... U r not alone in this hun... virtual hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 i did another POAS tonight still BFN 12+hours later... really it should be atleast a squinter by now... im going to move my BT to thursday... I don't want to be taking everything for any longer than i need to... thank you for the hugs xx

How are you feeling?