+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 68 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    About 30mins ago... Bit sad 😔 only 1 blast tested and in freezer.... The rest succumbed or weren't suitable for freezing 😥

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tanej 78 .. Hun I know we all expect good numbers in the freezer ..and get disappointed when that does not happen. . but please try not to be sad... just pray that the one inside you becomes a baby and the other one has good results..... I m even scared of the fact if I will have anything transferable on Thursday and then the phone call on fri abt the ones that made to the freezer... as I have never had a fresh transfer with LB.. let's see .. we can do our best and only hope .. will be praying for your positive result...

What type of cycle did LB do for u this time and what medications were you on hun ?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you... Xxx it's so hard when it all feels like a big gamble at the roulette table, red or black?!

This was my 2nd stim with LB i was puregon & menapor... First one just puregon...

Just one baby that's all we need... Just one... If it's the one on board then I'm ok with that its just the unknown that kills me... And then you start the well if this comes back bfn, and the 1 frozen PGD is abnormal we have to stim again... Which means more money 😔 so hard

Just need to try and get some good sleep I'm tired so that doesn't help...

Thank you @Sue77 and keeping my fingers xd for a couple of winners even better a fresh transfer!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tanej 78 ..Can totally understand your feelings love as our journeys have been quite similar and yes exactly. . One baby is all we want too.. and it has stretched way to far.. it's been years n years.. and yes it all takes so much $$ emotions and your health..

But the only thing in our hands is to try our best and try to stay away from anxiety.. I know it's easier said than done.. please try to have a good night's sleep for the sake of your blasty/baby inside who must be trying to attach .. God willing. . We will have our Christmas presents this year

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (09-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 that would be an amazing christmas present xx
    Thank you... so weird i keep waking up at the same time every night 1.47am!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tanej78 ... may be 1:47 is the lucky time for u.m may be that the time u go into Labour or your bub is delivered. . U never know it's an indication. ..

Have my transfer tomm. . Not at all hopeful.. Feeling quite anxious .. last cycles were 2 blasts on day 6.. this time don't know what will be available on day 5..

Did u do pre post acupuncture? Do you think it has helped u?

Take care hun xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (09-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post
    Tanej78 ... may be 1:47 is the lucky time for u.m may be that the time u go into Labour or your bub is delivered. . U never know it's an indication. ..

Have my transfer tomm. . Not at all hopeful.. Feeling quite anxious .. last cycles were 2 blasts on day 6.. this time don't know what will be available on day 5..

Did u do pre post acupuncture? Do you think it has helped u?

Take care hun xx
    Thinking positive for you... Look forward to hearing some great news tomorrow xx

I do acupuncture, it helps me relax ALOT... I've been doing it since my ectopic in 2010... Def makes a difference in my cycles alone without IVF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today @Sue77 xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck Sue77. Will be waiting to hear how you go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Tanej 78 and Lilypily for your wishes. .. We transferred one hatching blastocyst today.. rest of them were still going...will get to know tomorrow how many are freezable / biopsies .... .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (10-12-2015)