+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Anyone with slow rising hcg go on to have a healthy pregnancy?

As the title says, I'm just looking for some hope in the wake of a potential 4th miscarriage.
    im not optimistic but thought I'd check and see if all hope is lost.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry that you are going through a stressful time. I've had 5 miscarriages myself so I feel your pain. In my experiences my successful pregnancies always had very strong tripling & quadrupling hcg every 48 hours but the others were always slow to rise or dropped away fast. Wishing you lots of luck and baby dust!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to WannaBMummy82 For This Useful Post:

MrsDL  (13-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks wannabmummy82,

I am fairly sure this pregnancy is doomed. I can feel it. and I expected it to a degree having had 2 since April this year, this being the 3rd in a row. I'm actually more upset that I need to wait it out rather than being upset that the pregnancy is over ah well. Try again I guess!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It definitely starts to feel rather numbing after a while. I had three over three cycles in a row before concieving my second and two before my first. Will you see a FS after this to get some testing done? I had to wait for 3 in a row 😟 so 5 by the time they tested and discovered I have two MTHFR gene mutations and a few other things that were probably causing it. I now take daily aspirin from the first bfp until 36 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah ive been told I'll be able to undergo testing once this is over, thank God. I'm not ready to accept that ds will be an only child just yet. I really hope they find something though!
    sorry for your losses, it's horrible. Did the aspirin work? I hope I get told a solution as simple and that it works.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It has worked well yes. But in saying that my first born (after 2 miscarriages) I didn't take anything. I'm on it again at the moment because I am 32 weeks pregnant with #3. So there is plenty of hope yet. Hang in there. It was kind of a relief to know that there was something up & we could try to do something to help it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to WannaBMummy82 For This Useful Post:

MrsDL  (14-11-2015)