+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    I'm not sure Joe can do it. As soon as he loses an immunity challenge he's out and I think that whoever ends up in the final 3 with him (assuming he gets that far) will say that he has no strategic game and that they were able to get to the end based on more than physical ability. I agree that he seems likeable (and pretty to look at!) though.
    Very true. He definitely has a target on his back!
    I feel like in his last go he should have won but one move to side with that guy (can't remember his name!) Lost his game.

I like Spencer too.
    I cannot believe Abi is still there! She is driving me nuts!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ugh I know. I never understand why the crazies are seemingly handed so much power in this game. Remember a few seasons ago there was that African American guy who wore his ratty undies constantly and a feather headband and they all hated him but kept him around?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ugh I know. I never understand why the crazies are seemingly handed so much power in this game. Remember a few seasons ago there was that African American guy who wore his ratty undies constantly and a feather headband and they all hated him but kept him around?
    Yes!!!! I get why they do it. ...because they're not a 'threat' for votes at the end. But still. ... hate it! !
    can't wait for this week. This season has been awesome so far!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Did you guys watch this weeks ep?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes!
    I love Joe! He's so awesome in challenges.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep. Interesting that the top guys have banded with the 'bottom' girls. Didn't like the 'witches' description though, thought it was kinda sexist tbh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have a feeling Abby will go far, she is playing a good game and people will keep her around because they don't think she is a threat! I'm not a huge fan of hers. Glad that wigglesworth went home. She was boring! It's an interesting season. I'm enjoying it. I'm so glad they aren't doing redemption island though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Double episode last night, so good!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

melly75  (27-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Double episode last night, so good!!
    Yep loved lastnights double episode..tribal councils were fun to watch

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Survivor

Quote Originally Posted by melly75 View Post
    Yep loved lastnights double episode..tribal councils were fun to watch
    They were, weren't they. I think them mixing up the teams so many times meant that there were no true alliances (though they keep talking about 'voting blocks') which makes it interesting.

Spoilers -- Spoilers -- Spoilers -- Spoilers -- Spoilers -- Spoilers -- Spoilers -- Spoilers -- Spoilers --
    I thought it was funny that Fishback went home after playing his advantage considering he could have at least made it a tie with Joe had he not given one of his votes to Abi. Also funny that they had tape of him saying "I feel safe... But no one should say that cause when they do is when they go home".

I'm starting to think the dark horse of the season is blonde Kelly (wentworth?) who has now found 2 idols and played the first one expertly. No one seems to think of her as a threat but she seems to know what's going on much more than the self professed experts Stephen and Spencer. Jeremy is also a very strong contender I think.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

melly75  (27-11-2015),Tamtam  (27-11-2015)