+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Look I don't know his music as they don't play it on the oldies station . I think he's probably surrounded by yes people and has only know success so is probably incredibly arrogant.

However... It does appear he does some fantastic work with the make a wish foundation etc. When you're as busy as him and he still takes the time to give back... Well he can't be all bad.

I don't think there's a way for anyone to be in that environment and not be arrogant.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wise Enough For This Useful Post:

CazHazKidz  (11-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I sang every word to "what do you mean?" Whilst in the car today.

I know nothing about him at all, but I like his songs and his singing voice, so I sing along to it..

Does that mean I like him, I'm not sure, I know nothing about the guy, but I have nothing against his music..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to preggasaurus For This Useful Post:

CazHazKidz  (11-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Every time someone asks "what do you mean" an instant trigger in my brain turns on and have to sing (in my head) what do you mean?". I can't get it out if my head for a week.

Do I like him? Not particularly!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moosey For This Useful Post:

CazHazKidz  (11-11-2015),JR03  (12-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought he was a little sh!t over the passed few years, but I think he's started to grow up. Most people have a young a stupid phase and many people forget that. He's barely in his 20s. And grew up in a very unconventional environment. I like his most recent music. Do I like him? Eh, I'm indifferent. He has a long way to go in the adulting department.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hopeful1986 For This Useful Post:

CazHazKidz  (11-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I personally think it's really wierd to say you " hate " someone you have never even met or are likely to meet .

End of.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunnyflower For This Useful Post:

BlackDiamond  (11-11-2015),CazHazKidz  (11-11-2015),SoThisIsLove  (11-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've always been a closet Beiber fan 😊 Loving his new music.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BlackDiamond For This Useful Post:

CazHazKidz  (13-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont mind his music ( good to workout to ) but the guy is a tool. Typical fame gone to his head case.

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't know what my opinion is of him. he certainly hit some very low points in the past, and I think he was being guided by absolute idiots. I don't listen to any music really, only my own cds, hardly ever have a radio on. I do not know any of his new music or his older music for that matter. I do think he might grow up to be a reasonable performer, but I simply don't have any interest in him. marie.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't like his music, but have always felt that something was off with the hate projected towards him, from adults, when he was just a child. I think being so young, in the limelight and having so much hate and vitriol thrown at you, that's gotta hurt. He's not a murderer or a dictator, he's a kid (or was, no idea how old he is now) who was singing. I get that he was manufactured and an overnight success and made for the tween girls, but honestly? So what. It didn't affect me in any way. And everyone I know calls him a little sh!t, punk, but really, he's a product of what they made him and what the public did to him.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

CazHazKidz  (13-11-2015),hopeful1986  (12-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    I don't like his music, but have always felt that something was off with the hate projected towards him, from adults, when he was just a child. I think being so young, in the limelight and having so much hate and vitriol thrown at you, that's gotta hurt. He's not a murderer or a dictator, he's a kid (or was, no idea how old he is now) who was singing. I get that he was manufactured and an overnight success and made for the tween girls, but honestly? So what. It didn't affect me in any way. And everyone I know calls him a little sh!t, punk, but really, he's a product of what they made him and what the public did to him.
    True. Not many could cope with that kind of fame so young