+ Reply to Thread

Default Looking for Montessori Child Care in Perth

Im a new mummy who's moved to Leederville and am looking for a fantastic Montessori centre in Perth WA for my 3 y/o DS. We dont want mainstream child care, we are definitely looking for the education of a Montessori centre.

We dont mind travelling for a great centre, I work in Osborne Park and Hubby works in Swanbourne..

Im hoping for recommendations from other Mummys and Daddys currently using a great Montessori centre... We only want the best for our little man.

Thanks in advance

Hi Inspired Mum

There is an amazing Montessori centre in Mt Hawthorn that my DD has been attending for nearly a year now. The centre is Montessori Child Care Mt Hawthorn and the manager there is Laura.

All the staff there are so welcoming and have been amazing with my DD. The environment is beautifully set up to reflect a Montessori program and whenever I go in to the centre to pick up or drop of my daughter all of the children are always so busy and happy. My DD is always really excited to tell me all about her day and everything she has done with her friends.
    I would highly recommend this Montessori Centre to anyone

Similar Threads

1. At what stage would you move your child from a child care?
    By dale78 in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 27-08-2015, 17:01
  2. Child Care Rebate - additional child question
    By gizmo in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27-03-2015, 16:58
  3. How much EBM to take to child care
    By TheGooch in forum Babies (3 - 6 months)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27-12-2014, 21:42