Closed Thread
Page 84 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom74 View Post
    Sounds like a good idea @BIB. No point pushing yourself when you're not up to it. I say, settle in for a dvd and a big chunk of cake and wait for it to pass.

I remember when I was a young 'un my cycle was so regular you could set your watch by it. 28 days, bam, bam, bam. Now-a-days, some cycles are 24 days and some are 42, or it could fall anywhere in between I still haven't seen AF since my D&C. We are now a full 5 weeks since surgery. I wonder if ishe will ever come back? I'm not seeing any signs of her impending arrival...

Blossom
    Mine were the same to the point I knew what time the witch would arrive to the hour!!!

They're still almost always a consistent 27/28 days (though can arrive at any time of the day now) with the very occassional 26 or 29 days & even rarer 31 days.

I had a once off 25 day Cycle years ago until today so have set a new PB!!😁 Better get used to it I think as it's only going to start getting more erratic in the next few yrs or so I reckon😐

AF's gotta turn up soon for you Luv. She can't hide forever!! I think you'll prob see her in the next couple of weeks.

Yes...am being a bit lazy today I must admit & the muffins are calling my name from their container too!!!😁 Will have 1 for afternoon tea I think!!😊

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (23-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom74 View Post
    Bl@@dy ex's. My DH's ex is really one out of the box. She is not the sharpest tool in the shed and couldn't/wouldn't accept that when he left her it was really for good. Even a year and a half into our relationship she would call his mobile when we were in bed at night, screaming hysterically that he 'had to come home so we could be a family again.' We had to threaten her with calling the police and having her charged with harassment to get it to stop. I don't understand why, if someone left you, you wouldn't just try to forget them. I know I'd be like "Don't let the door hit you on the a$$ on your way out!"

Blossom
    I think fear holds a lot of people back Luv & makes them want to hold on to people/situations & things that they prob know deep down inside should just be let go. God knows I've been guilty of doing it myself many times in my life.

Maybe she was scared of being alone & starting again etc particularly if they were in a relationship for a very long time.

Then again....maybe she's just a frucking raving headcase who didn't want to accept it was over so turned stalker/harrasser instead!!!😉😁

P.S....Now I'm older I really couldn't give a sh!t. If you want to leave then you know where the door is!!!😁
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 23-11-2015 at 12:16.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (23-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im being productive today filling in form for dr m i have dr appt for thirsday where i will get referrals for him and another fs if we need to head to capetown and will get forms for my capetoen bloods and tests etc.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (23-11-2015),Blossom74  (23-11-2015),Charlie74  (23-11-2015),faithandhopellove  (23-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    After cancelling flights, transfers, airport parking, accom, CFC, cat sitter, scans, intralipids etc I get a call from my Dad offering to look after my son because he 'knows how important this is to me'. My son is nearly 4 & my Dad has never looked after him. I was feeling so alone in all of this. I got off the phone & had a big cry. I've now just re-instated everything.
    As BiB once said in a post 'Christ on a Bike'!!
    Even though I've called Qantas twice to re-instate and re-confirm my 6 flights I still have a fear of rocking up at Tulla, as I did on Halloween, and there being no actual booking. Oh my.
    PS: If any-one's questioning my sanity for pushing ahead with this FET I just wanted to explain why. As I mentioned to @Blossom74 when she sadly lost her pregnancy...it took me 6/7 yrs to fall pregnant & when I did, the next 2 times I made love I fell pregnant again. The 3rd time resulted in my son.
    For me personally, there's absolutely & utterly no doubt that after my body achieved one pregnancy & hcg entered my system it got things going.
    My early pregnancy unit said they see it time & time again with women who been ttc for many years. LB is also a big believer in this too so there must be something (science) behind it.
    So there's a little seed in the back in my head pushing me forward so I can make use of that 'hopeful window of opportunity'. Whether it will work or not I have no idea but it's the closest I've been this year so I'm giving it my all. It's just taking a hell of a lot of umph to get me there!
    Last edited by Tahli; 23-11-2015 at 13:31.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (23-11-2015),Bongley  (23-11-2015),Caesardust  (23-11-2015),faithandhopellove  (23-11-2015),JulieMalooley  (23-11-2015),Precious40  (24-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @midnite01 If you need a hand with any CT stuff just sing out. I wonder if your bloods will be 190. Were they 160 last time and going up by 30 each time? Fingers crossed they've come right down. Even though I know that's not nice either.
    @Bongley I hope the worst of your gastro is over. Poor you all right.
    @JulieMalooley your bump is gorgeous. It looks just like my Pred belly! I come off 10mg of Pred over 5 days x 5mgs. Going straight in at 15mgs this last 3 days has made me very jittery/clumsy like when I first started out on it 6 months ago. Enjoy revealing your pregnancy to your work mates!
    Girls, thanks for sharing your 'ex' stories. I try & keep any talk of mine off here as it's not so positive. But I definitely need to crack on with the ugly financial settlement. I just need to find a moderately priced solicitor.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (23-11-2015),Bongley  (23-11-2015),JulieMalooley  (23-11-2015),midnite01  (23-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Tahli Talk about a total 360!!!😮 I can't keep up with you!!😁

Yippee!!! It's on for good this time!!!😊 God Bless your Dad too btw....😊👍

Yep...I can see why you want to forge ahead with this FET right away Luv😊

"BFP Airlines" here you come!!!😊

P.S...I reckon I'd be phoning them a few more times before departure just to make absolutely sure that no last minute fruck up's come out of left field to stress you out after last time!!😊

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Tahli  (23-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know. Have you got whiplash as well as PMT now?! I've just eaten some peanut m&m's for you. It's the least I can do. I figure if 60% of a peanut m&m is actually peanut then they can't be that bad for you!!
    Some woman, actually most women, would be taking exceptionally good care of their diet/health 2 weeks out from a transfer but I'm just happy to have my sanity in tact...good physical health can come second!!
    And yep, I'll definitely be ringing Qantas multiple times before flying out.
    At this stage I just feel like telling CFC to put all 5 embryos back in at once. I'm not so sure my sanity is in fact in a healthy place!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (23-11-2015),JulieMalooley  (23-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahli View Post
    I know. Have you got whiplash as well as PMT now?! I've just eaten some peanut m&m's for you. It's the least I can do. I figure if 60% of a peanut m&m is actually peanut then they can't be that bad for you!!
    Some woman, actually most women, would be taking exceptionally good care of their diet/health 2 weeks out from a transfer but I'm just happy to have my sanity in tact...good physical health can come second!!
    And yep, I'll definitely be ringing Qantas multiple times before flying out.
    At this stage I just feel like telling CFC to put all 5 embryos back in at once. I'm not so sure my sanity is in fact in a healthy place!!
    Bahahaha!!! Then we can all call you "OctoTahli" when you get your BFFP!!!😉😁😁😁

Thanks for the "PMT Solidarity" with the M&M's too!!😁 Yep...peanuts are healthy so hook in!!😀

I say as long as you're not getting paralytic drunk all the time,smoking or doing "recreational drugs" then you're good to go for transfer!!😊👍

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Tahli  (23-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tahli that's great news! Sometimes you just need to forge ahead. When do you fly out?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Tahli  (23-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Bongley! I fly out next Sat 5 Dec. Quite soon really. I'm sure I'll switch over to excited mode soon enough. I'm still waking up each morning & my 1st thought is 'oh, I'm not pregnant anymore'. The happy hormones should kick in once I stop sniffing the evil Synarel. Plus I'm still getting my head around, sort of, grieving the loss of SD1 and moving my head over to SD2 & his genetics etc. It's a tricky game this donor business.
    You're right on the money @BlondeinBrisvegas. I don't drink tea, coffee, softdrinks, alcohol or do drugs (except IVF meds). My whole life my weakness has been chocolate. As soon as I have embryos in my body I stop though. It's like they're real & tangible then.
    Btw, If I became OctoTahli I would be kind and share of course!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (23-11-2015),JulieMalooley  (23-11-2015),MamaKes  (23-11-2015)