Closed Thread
Page 61 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Charlie 74.. what a roller coaster ride u had yest . But good that everything was sorted in the end. Great egg numbers .. praying for a very good fert report...

Midnite 01 good luck hun

JM .. good luck for your appt.

Thx for replying to my post BIB Bongley and Blossom74. . Picked up aaaaaaaal my medicines yest. I just hope something does the trick. I start injecting on the 22nd. Af or no af. . Is that normal in a down regulation cycle? ? Man the growth hormones are expensive. I really hope they r worth the money....

Hello to everyone else

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-11-2015),Blossom74  (20-11-2015),Charlie74  (20-11-2015),JulieMalooley  (20-11-2015),winsor  (20-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post
    Charlie 74.. what a roller coaster ride u had yest . But good that everything was sorted in the end. Great egg numbers .. praying for a very good fert report...

Midnite 01 good luck hun

Thx for replying to my post BIB Bongley and Blossom74. . Picked up aaaaaaaal my medicines yest. I just hope something does the trick. I start injecting on the 22nd. Af or no af. . Is that normal in a down regulation cycle? ? Man the growth hormones are expensive. I really hope they r worth the money....

Hello to everyone else

My first 3 Cycles were long, down regulated but I always started jabbing when AF came...on CD 2/3 usually so I don't know if that's normal or not?? Because you are down regulated, I don't think it would make a difference thinking about it.

Your ovaries are "resting" now, so as soon as you start jabbing with the FSH, you're going to wake them up and get them going, so in theory, it shouldn't matter whether AF arrives or not. The only thing I'd be concerned about with AF not arriving is making sure that your lining will be ok for your transfer.

My question is...shouldn't the old lining be shed so you can grow a new one while you're stimming in preparation for transfer?? I don't know about planting "new grass" on "old grass" IYKWIM??? I'm sure she knows what she's doing in that regard Luv.

Yes...it is bloody expensive!!! Will your PH give you some kind of refund at all??? and prayers being sent for lots of lovely follies coming your way!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (20-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    Good luck for those with BTs today and I'm so happy for your good result @Charlie74!

If I haven't replied to a PM, just know that I'm moving house today and haven't finished packing yet - so it's all stations PANIC right now! Removalists arrive in half an hour and I haven't touched the kitchen, bathroom or laundry Will write back soon, thank guys!

Good luck with the move @Summer. Moving sux! Hope it goes smoothly for you.

Blossom

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by midnite01 View Post
    Ive got another bt in the morning hoping the numbers arent still increasing. Im still watching out for signs of eptoptic but really its hard to know as crinone pretty much gives you similar symptoms.
    @midnite01,

When I lost Blossom, I was told I may have had an ectopic pregnancy. And a molar pregnancy. And a blighted ovum. In the end it was simply a missed miscarriage, but I think the Doctors like to throw these labels around just to cover their a$$es sometimes.

Anyway, my OB said that if it was an ectopic pregnancy there would be no doubting the symptoms. He said a stabbing pain in one side and severe shoulder pain were the two main symptoms, followed by nausea, vomiting, and a eventually a severe pain that would require an ambulance to get me to hospital. He was in no doubt that "I would know" if it was an ectopic pregnancy.

I am hoping that none of this is relevant to you love, and that your HCG goes up with your next BT. Sometimes embies are just a little slow off the starting blocks.

Blossom

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-11-2015),winsor  (20-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Summer good luck with the move.

@Charlie74 ill be stalking for fert results today at what time?

@midnite01 i hope those bt give you all your answers.

@JulieMalooley i hope you get a great weaning off plan today. A normal pregnant woman can you believe it? Lol

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (21-11-2015),Charlie74  (20-11-2015),JulieMalooley  (20-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have my sister driving 2 1/2 hours to come and spend a day and a night at our place today. I can't tell you how excited I am to have some company!

Bring on the cake!

Blossom

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-11-2015),Charlie74  (20-11-2015),Corbes  (20-11-2015),infinity888  (20-11-2015),JulieMalooley  (20-11-2015),midnite01  (20-11-2015),Petal40  (20-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post

Midnite 01 good luck hun

Hello to everyone else
    @Sue77 Seems odd in my (admittedly limited) experience, I've always had to have a bleed, I presume to have a nice fresh thin lining to grow. Maybe get them to explain why not if you are worried.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-11-2015),Blossom74  (21-11-2015),Charlie74  (20-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Weaning off begins in earnest hurrah! By next weekend (12 weeks) I'll be off pred, Progy, provera, clexane, progesterone and inofolic. Staying on aspirin, megafol, vit D and B6 (for nausea if I need it) and fish oil (my choice) ... Dr M was very nice and treats me like a person she actually cares about. She was incredibly apologetic about the screw around last week and answered all 300 of my questions in precise detail and now I'm happy - I made sure I had a list so I didn't forget anything).
    Back to work next week too, she agreed I didn't need the bed rest and Valium (grrr) and yet again, both bubs were scanned and perfect and jumping around like mad things
    How are your bloods going @Tahli and do you have plan b sorted yet? ( sorry I've not caught up )
    Congratulations and commiserations @MamaKes. Sorry for your BFN but CT is the best thing you will ever do imo. Exciting times coming for you !

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-11-2015),Blossom74  (21-11-2015),winsor  (20-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @JulieMalooley great news you must be relieved. Can you believe you will be a mummy in about 6-7 months woo hoo
    Well actually you already are. Enjoy

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (21-11-2015),JulieMalooley  (20-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck to everyone today
    great news JM. you'll be rattling less after all those extra meds are gone. hurray

Sue77, on my long down reg cycles, I started the provera tabs on day19 of my cycle, then sniffing, had a bleed (af usual dates) then more sniffing and then jabbing. (I could be mixed up when the sniffing/synarel started - I think it was after the provera). maybe double check the jabbing start dates with your clinic/nurses. did they give you an instruction sheet with the dates - maybe they made a mistake on the forms

I'm in last min animation stages, aiming to finish (late) tonight. real holidays (ie away somewhere) starts sun morning. so I need to get this all done. will pop in on breaks and try catch up for personals, but wishing you all well

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-11-2015),Blossom74  (21-11-2015),faithandhopellove  (20-11-2015),JulieMalooley  (20-11-2015)