@emski72 Thanks heaps for offering to help!
Is this the replacement product? How many would you take a day?
That's the one I'm taking Tahli - it's 1 per day x
The main thing is all's well with the babies so the immune protocol you've been doing all these weeks have done the job in helping to get you Preggo & keep you Preggo.
The standard is to take them for 12 weeks which you're approaching and after you've finished tearing Dr M a new one I have no doubt she'll.start implementing the protocol to start weaning off them unless she feels it would be more beneficial in your case to keep taking them for a wee bit longer??
Same with the drugs Wazza put you on. I know you feel it was all overkill but what if he'd done nothing at all & God forbid you'd had another full bleed?? You'd be pi$$ed off even more I suspect than what you already are. Taking the overly cautious route as it sounds like he has is prob the lesser of the two evils & was designed to stop any further full on bleeds happening. Only time is going to make the SCH go away (I had one too Luv).
I can also understand why you feel totally neglected & abandoned by everyone. It's a bit like that when you don't have a private OB & are at the mercy of the public system then have the "National Lampoons" experience you had last week. I'm hoping that was just a once off & things will get back to what I know they normally are there in Wazza's rooms.
Your DP's 14 wk comment wasn't exactly helpful either right at this very moment in time though I think his intentions were good. Anyhoo Luv...you are almost into your 2nd Trimester now & are on the path to leaving all this uncertainty about medication,dosages & weaning etc behind as well as not being far off from having your booking in appoint at the hospital too.
Dr M or your GP could prob expedite things there if you or they feel like you'd be better off being seen & under their care sooner rather than later. All it would take is one of them faxing a letter over explaining about the SCH & spotting plus twin pregnancy with maternal age (might as well use it to your advantage for a change!!😉😁). Just a thought Luv to consider if you feel at any stage the stress is too much or it's too long a wait to get in there with them😊
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 18-11-2015 at 11:56.
@Summer I'm so sorry you're feeling it so hard right now, you sound exhausted and I'm sorry about your business, I didn't realise that had happened. Being broke really does bring things to a standstill, no two ways about it Do you think there are any friends who might offer to be an egg donor? It is really hard to contemplate the next mountain to climb but once you decide to do it it gets easier. Well, I found it was when I decided to go the DE route. I was on EDA (Egg Donation Australia) every other day at least until I found a donor, it becomes another goal, another obsession (for good or bad, I certainly had a few bad moments as you know). I understand the next step is just too exhausting to contemplate at times, especially after a BFN, the urge to jack it all in is greatest at that time I think. A hysteroscopy might be a good thing to do, as much as it will set you back a month and is yet more poking and prodding. Especially if you decide to pursue the donor route, you could get that done and try naturally while you find a local donor. If you can afford that. Just an idea.
@JulieMalooley so sorry you feel neglected, it's crazy with the money that we pay and what is at stake Really hope it improves from now on and you have a very boring pregnancy!!
@Apples1234 that's really interesting what you are saying about not metabolising HCG! I've never heard of that before, good thing you did a POAS....
Last edited by Bongley; 18-11-2015 at 13:54.
@JulieMalooley Fruck Luv, that is a bloody worry!!! Perhaps they'll call for voluntary redundancies first then see what happens??
From your posts in the past, I reckon the place would fall down without you!!! I must say, it would look a bit suss if they were to make you redundant now and I'd be fighting them tooth and nail as well if that was the case
and prayers being sent that you'll be one of the lucky one's that won't be getting shafted
Nothing worse than feeling/knowing your back's to the wall with no options due to lack of $ or running out of time, ill health etc What are the chances that while you're still trying naturally and restoring your health that you could save up for a DE Cycle either with your friend that offered or o/seas sometime in the first half of next year preferably in the first 3-4 months??? Is that doable Luv??
If it is, then I would go and have the hysteroscopy done and get your oven biopsied to make sure all is ship shape in there for either a natural conception (which the biopsy will help to aid with implantation) or DE if you go down that route if no luck naturally by the time you've got the $ to do it. Yes, it's a month you have to sacrifice having it done, but the possible/probable benefits I feel outweigh the disadvantage of being unable to try naturally for that month. Easy for me to say Luv, I know that.
You have a fantastic relationship with your DH and although he says he doesn't want to spend $ on this, the fact is, he's going to have to contribute to make it happen as you've exhausted all your personal $. His financial support is just as important as his emotional support. You're a team Luv...surely he knows that DE..whichever way it comes...won't be an option if he doesn't help monetary wise in some way??
Perhaps a heart to heart with the man about this when you feel up to it might be in order???
Update from me frickity fruck my levels have increased to 125 but not enough the nurse thinks it might be eptopic preg and gave me a whole lot of signs to watch out for. If i wasnt worried i am now! I need another bt on friday.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!