Closed Thread
Page 50 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @emski72 Thanks heaps for offering to help!
    Is this the replacement product? How many would you take a day?
    http://www.iherb.com/Life-Extension-...gie-Tabs/63828

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (18-11-2015),Blossom74  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    That's the one I'm taking Tahli - it's 1 per day x

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by JulieMalooley View Post
    I'm planning to. It's really bothering me that right now I feel like I have no medical support. My old FS is retired, I can't even get a weaning-off plan from this lot, my GP can't help, DP just gets a blank look on his face (lol) and I'm not seeing the hospital for another 3 weeks. I've had so many different opinions on the drugs and when I should have started/stopped them from all the Dr's I've seen that I don't know if I'm Arthur or Martha. If I wasn't on this forum I'd be tearing my hair out with the stress and the uncertainty.
    I totally understand where you're coming from Luv. It's stressful enough being Preggo without all the rest of it too. The hormones don't help either as they can totally mindfruck you & turn you into an angry, moody mess (which is what they did to me) "Hulk" style😁 or a weepy, teary, bawling heap who never knows when the waterworks will start, then once they do can't turn them off (me also on the odd occasion)!!!😉😁

The main thing is all's well with the babies so the immune protocol you've been doing all these weeks have done the job in helping to get you Preggo & keep you Preggo.

The standard is to take them for 12 weeks which you're approaching and after you've finished tearing Dr M a new one I have no doubt she'll.start implementing the protocol to start weaning off them unless she feels it would be more beneficial in your case to keep taking them for a wee bit longer??

Same with the drugs Wazza put you on. I know you feel it was all overkill but what if he'd done nothing at all & God forbid you'd had another full bleed?? You'd be pi$$ed off even more I suspect than what you already are. Taking the overly cautious route as it sounds like he has is prob the lesser of the two evils & was designed to stop any further full on bleeds happening. Only time is going to make the SCH go away (I had one too Luv).

I can also understand why you feel totally neglected & abandoned by everyone. It's a bit like that when you don't have a private OB & are at the mercy of the public system then have the "National Lampoons" experience you had last week. I'm hoping that was just a once off & things will get back to what I know they normally are there in Wazza's rooms.

Your DP's 14 wk comment wasn't exactly helpful either right at this very moment in time though I think his intentions were good. Anyhoo Luv...you are almost into your 2nd Trimester now & are on the path to leaving all this uncertainty about medication,dosages & weaning etc behind as well as not being far off from having your booking in appoint at the hospital too.

Dr M or your GP could prob expedite things there if you or they feel like you'd be better off being seen & under their care sooner rather than later. All it would take is one of them faxing a letter over explaining about the SCH & spotting plus twin pregnancy with maternal age (might as well use it to your advantage for a change!!😉😁). Just a thought Luv to consider if you feel at any stage the stress is too much or it's too long a wait to get in there with them😊
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 18-11-2015 at 11:56.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (18-11-2015),JulieMalooley  (18-11-2015),Summer  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Summer I'm so sorry you're feeling it so hard right now, you sound exhausted and I'm sorry about your business, I didn't realise that had happened. Being broke really does bring things to a standstill, no two ways about it Do you think there are any friends who might offer to be an egg donor? It is really hard to contemplate the next mountain to climb but once you decide to do it it gets easier. Well, I found it was when I decided to go the DE route. I was on EDA (Egg Donation Australia) every other day at least until I found a donor, it becomes another goal, another obsession (for good or bad, I certainly had a few bad moments as you know). I understand the next step is just too exhausting to contemplate at times, especially after a BFN, the urge to jack it all in is greatest at that time I think. A hysteroscopy might be a good thing to do, as much as it will set you back a month and is yet more poking and prodding. Especially if you decide to pursue the donor route, you could get that done and try naturally while you find a local donor. If you can afford that. Just an idea.

@JulieMalooley so sorry you feel neglected, it's crazy with the money that we pay and what is at stake Really hope it improves from now on and you have a very boring pregnancy!!

@Apples1234 that's really interesting what you are saying about not metabolising HCG! I've never heard of that before, good thing you did a POAS....
    Last edited by Bongley; 18-11-2015 at 13:54.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (18-11-2015),Blossom74  (18-11-2015),Summer  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    I totally understand where you're coming from Luv. It's stressful enough being Preggo without all the rest of it too. The hormones don't help either as they can totally mindfruck you & turn you into an angry, moody mess (which is what they did to me) "Hulk" style😁 or a weepy, teary, bawling heap who never knows when the waterworks will start, then once they do can't turn them off (me also on the odd occasion)!!!😉😁

The main thing is all's well with the babies so the immune protocol you've been doing all these weeks have done the job in helping to get you Preggo & keep you Preggo.

The standard is to take them for 12 weeks which you're approaching and after you've finished tearing Dr M a new one I have no doubt she'll.start implementing the protocol to start weaning off them unless she feels it would be more beneficial in your case to keep taking them for a wee bit longer??

Same with the drugs Wazza put you on. I know you feel it was all overkill but what if he'd done nothing at all & God forbid you'd had another full bleed?? You'd be pi$$ed off even more I suspect than what you already are. Taking the overly cautious route as it sounds like he has is prob the lesser of the two evils & was designed to stop any further full on bleeds happening. Only time is going to make the SCH go away (I had one too Luv).

I can also understand why you feel totally neglected & abandoned by everyone. It's a bit like that when you don't have a private OB & are at the mercy of the public system then have the "National Lampoons" experience you had last week. I'm hoping that was just a once off & things will get back to what I know they normally are there in Wazza's rooms.

Your DP's 14 wk comment wasn't exactly helpful either right at this very moment in time though I think his intentions were good. Anyhoo Luv...you are almost into your 2nd Trimester now & are on the path to leaving all this uncertainty about medication,dosages & weaning etc behind as well as not being far off from having your booking in appoint at the hospital too.

Dr M or your GP could prob expedite things there if you or they feel like you'd be better off being seen & under their care sooner rather than later. All it would take is one of them faxing a letter over explaining about the SCH & spotting plus twin pregnancy with maternal age (might as well use it to your advantage for a change!!😉😁). Just a thought Luv to consider if you feel at any stage the stress is too much or it's too long a wait to get in there with them😊
    Thanks BIB good points. My mood hasn't been helped at all by a company announcement yesterday that 20% of out I.T. Jobs are going to be made redundant very shortly. Considering I'm the breadwinner that would really put another spanner in the works. There are only about 140 IT people in the entire business and I just don't know where they are going to find the 30ish roles to cull when they have already culled the hell out of us many times over. If I get one it would be maybe 1.6 years pay but that won't go far with a huge mortgage. If they give me one while I'm pregnant there will be hell to pay I can assure you. I won't take that lying down. Ugh. This is not my week.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by midnite01 View Post
    Ladies a while ago i think someone posted a link or info about what should be checked when doing bloodtests for immune issues and nkc.
    Sorry for the late reply Luv. Here's the link I think I may have posted??? Anyhoo....

http://www.fertilethoughts.com/forum...-oil-info.html

Hope that helps

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (18-11-2015),Caesardust  (18-11-2015),calypso75  (18-11-2015),midnite01  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @JulieMalooley Fruck Luv, that is a bloody worry!!! Perhaps they'll call for voluntary redundancies first then see what happens??

From your posts in the past, I reckon the place would fall down without you!!! I must say, it would look a bit suss if they were to make you redundant now and I'd be fighting them tooth and nail as well if that was the case

and prayers being sent that you'll be one of the lucky one's that won't be getting shafted

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (18-11-2015),JulieMalooley  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    I hope everyone is traveling along OK. It was very exciting to hear that your little bubbas are perfectly on track @JulieMalooley - was DH over the moon? And @Tahli I hope you are coming to terms with things and looking after yourself. Great that you've got a couple of plans to evaluate and I'm sure over the next few days it will become more clear which direction is pulling you the most. I hope you get good results on your next BT @midnite01 and don't have to consider Plan B or C, I'll be stalking for updates! And @Bongley I'm glad they've found something, as at least you now know that you can address it and it could be the missing piece of the puzzle that gets you to your BFP.

AFM it is 11dpo on a natural cycle and I got a BFN this morning and it's hit me really hard. I know the chances are slight, but I think it's hit home today just how desperately I want a baby. I've grieved, I've recovered, I've done pretty much everything I've been advised to, as well as spending thousands of dollars on alternative practitioners and supplements, counselors, bodyworkers, etc etc and then all the medications and it's all come to nothing.

I'm out of time now and I don't know where to turn next - I just think it's too late now. I did find that nice FS locally and he wanted to do a hysteroscopy and look at my uterus and I think do a biopsy, but I don't even know whether to bother. And even though it seems silly, I don't want to take a month out of "trying" to have that done - it seems like a waste of a month. Time keeps passing so quickly and I know I have to act very soon and decide if I try a low dose cycle just to see if anything changes - or pursue the DE option, but it all just seems too hard. I'm so tired. My health still isn't recovering properly and I am so, so desperate to have a child I can barely cope. And although DH says he's on board "I support whatever you decide" he doesn't want to spend money on this and with me being broke I feel like my options are gone. Sorry for the vent guys, I just don't know what to do.
    Oh Luv......

Nothing worse than feeling/knowing your back's to the wall with no options due to lack of $ or running out of time, ill health etc What are the chances that while you're still trying naturally and restoring your health that you could save up for a DE Cycle either with your friend that offered or o/seas sometime in the first half of next year preferably in the first 3-4 months??? Is that doable Luv??

If it is, then I would go and have the hysteroscopy done and get your oven biopsied to make sure all is ship shape in there for either a natural conception (which the biopsy will help to aid with implantation) or DE if you go down that route if no luck naturally by the time you've got the $ to do it. Yes, it's a month you have to sacrifice having it done, but the possible/probable benefits I feel outweigh the disadvantage of being unable to try naturally for that month. Easy for me to say Luv, I know that.

You have a fantastic relationship with your DH and although he says he doesn't want to spend $ on this, the fact is, he's going to have to contribute to make it happen as you've exhausted all your personal $. His financial support is just as important as his emotional support. You're a team Luv...surely he knows that DE..whichever way it comes...won't be an option if he doesn't help monetary wise in some way??

Perhaps a heart to heart with the man about this when you feel up to it might be in order???

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (18-11-2015),Summer  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    Just found out that this means my body isn't metabolising the HCG so the nurses have set an urgent appt to check this as I may need to change into progesterone support. I would not have known this without an early POS so just wanted to share this info
    Apples this is what happened to me. I got nothing. Thank you so much for this post x

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (18-11-2015),Blossom74  (18-11-2015),JulieMalooley  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Update from me frickity fruck my levels have increased to 125 but not enough the nurse thinks it might be eptopic preg and gave me a whole lot of signs to watch out for. If i wasnt worried i am now! I need another bt on friday.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (18-11-2015),Blossom74  (18-11-2015),Caesardust  (18-11-2015),Charlie74  (18-11-2015),Corbes  (18-11-2015),JulieMalooley  (18-11-2015),Summer  (18-11-2015),winsor  (18-11-2015)