Closed Thread
Page 49 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tahli thinking of you and hope you are managing ok.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to calypso75 For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (18-11-2015),Tahli  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @JulieMalooley glad to hear everything is on track for you. It must have been such a relief and hopefully your Valium induced haze ends soon.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to calypso75 For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (18-11-2015),JulieMalooley  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    I hope everyone is traveling along OK. It was very exciting to hear that your little bubbas are perfectly on track @JulieMalooley - was DH over the moon? And @Tahli I hope you are coming to terms with things and looking after yourself. Great that you've got a couple of plans to evaluate and I'm sure over the next few days it will become more clear which direction is pulling you the most. I hope you get good results on your next BT @midnite01 and don't have to consider Plan B or C, I'll be stalking for updates! And @Bongley I'm glad they've found something, as at least you now know that you can address it and it could be the missing piece of the puzzle that gets you to your BFP.

AFM it is 11dpo on a natural cycle and I got a BFN this morning and it's hit me really hard. I know the chances are slight, but I think it's hit home today just how desperately I want a baby. I've grieved, I've recovered, I've done pretty much everything I've been advised to, as well as spending thousands of dollars on alternative practitioners and supplements, counselors, bodyworkers, etc etc and then all the medications and it's all come to nothing.

I'm out of time now and I don't know where to turn next - I just think it's too late now. I did find that nice FS locally and he wanted to do a hysteroscopy and look at my uterus and I think do a biopsy, but I don't even know whether to bother. And even though it seems silly, I don't want to take a month out of "trying" to have that done - it seems like a waste of a month. Time keeps passing so quickly and I know I have to act very soon and decide if I try a low dose cycle just to see if anything changes - or pursue the DE option, but it all just seems too hard. I'm so tired. My health still isn't recovering properly and I am so, so desperate to have a child I can barely cope. And although DH says he's on board "I support whatever you decide" he doesn't want to spend money on this and with me being broke I feel like my options are gone. Sorry for the vent guys, I just don't know what to do.
    Hugs @Summer, it is a hard road alright. My brother said to me (just before we decided on CT) that we should keep going until we 'couldn't get' any more money. He meant beg, borrow or steal, whatever it takes, because no matter how much, or what it takes to get that money, it is worth it. He has a 4 and 5 year old and has always said that no matter how much it ended up costing us, its worth every cent. Easy for him to say I guess when he has money coming out of every orifice, but I got his point. (Still owe him $18000 for the failed first donor cycles btw - god knows when or if I can pay that back)

Yes DP and I were over the moon after that scare from that half arsed ultrasound last week. At 10.5 weeks, with two babies that have been perfectly on schedule the entire time, I'm comfortable. His father keeps saying we shouldnt rest easy until 14 weeks because his GF had a miscarriage at 14 weeks (decades ago) but FFS man, stop raining on my parade !

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (18-11-2015),GreyDove  (18-11-2015),Summer  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And for the record, not only am I incredibly peeved about the crap service I got last week, but my Dr who was off delivering a baby was then going to ring me either on the weekend or Monday to answer the rest of my questions. Well.... do you think I got a phone call ?? Yet again, I just feel like a dollar sign. The only really good service I have ever gotten was from the clinic in Cape Town. Thank god for them and their recommendations or I wouldn't be UTD right now.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (18-11-2015),GreyDove  (18-11-2015),infinity888  (18-11-2015),Summer  (18-11-2015),Tahli  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @midnite01 with your bloods today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by JulieMalooley View Post
    And for the record, not only am I incredibly peeved about the crap service I got last week, but my Dr who was off delivering a baby was then going to ring me either on the weekend or Monday to answer the rest of my questions. Well.... do you think I got a phone call ?? Yet again, I just feel like a dollar sign. The only really good service I have ever gotten was from the clinic in Cape Town. Thank god for them and their recommendations or I wouldn't be UTD right now.
    Seeing as you're still on a roll with all of this make sure to let her know how pi$$ed off you are then with everything when you see her considering she's the one you should be directing your anger at.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (18-11-2015),Summer  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @emski72 Do you know if I can get 5-MTHR (the active form of folic acid) from any where in Melbourne, even if it's more costly than Iherb? It's just to get started before an Iherb delivery arrives. Is there an Aussie brand that does it?
    I've started very very lightly spotting old blood today so at least I know my body is responding to coming off the POI.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (18-11-2015),Blossom74  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm planning to. It's really bothering me that right now I feel like I have no medical support. My old FS is retired, I can't even get a weaning-off plan from this lot, my GP can't help, DP just gets a blank look on his face (lol) and I'm not seeing the hospital for another 3 weeks. I've had so many different opinions on the drugs and when I should have started/stopped them from all the Dr's I've seen that I don't know if I'm Arthur or Martha. If I wasn't on this forum I'd be tearing my hair out with the stress and the uncertainty.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (18-11-2015),Blossom74  (18-11-2015),GreyDove  (18-11-2015),Summer  (18-11-2015),Tahli  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I think it's prescription only... not too sure - if you're anywhere near Malvern East, I have some in the cupboard I can give you a few to get you through - iherb only takes about 6 days though so they are pretty quick.

I have this one http://www.iherb.com/Life-Extension-...ued-Item/18245

Quote Originally Posted by Tahli View Post
    @emski72 Do you know if I can get 5-MTHR (the active form of folic acid) from any where in Melbourne, even if it's more costly than Iherb? It's just to get started before an Iherb delivery arrives. Is there an Aussie brand that does it?
    I've started very very lightly spotting old blood today so at least I know my body is responding to coming off the POI.
    Last edited by emski72; 18-11-2015 at 10:14.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (18-11-2015),Blossom74  (18-11-2015),Tahli  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    Attachment 75458
    Just wanted to check with some of the ladies that have done POS to monitor the progesterone leaving their system and the (hopefully) HCG coming in naturally. I tested 2dp4dt last night after a 5000 pregnyl 7 days ago and a 1500 pregnyl injection the morning before I tested so I expected to see a strong second line from the progesterone but it was barely there. Just wondering if this is right or whether I flag it with my clinic as my body isn't absorbing progesterone properly?
    Just found out that this means my body isn't metabolising the HCG so the nurses have set an urgent appt to check this as I may need to change into progesterone support. I would not have known this without an early POS so just wanted to share this info

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (18-11-2015),Blossom74  (18-11-2015)