@Tahli, why don't you think about it more over the next few weeks whilst you wait for af and your head to clear. it's good you have the two options decided at this stage, but I think you might need more time to decide on which one. just rest for a while now, to take the pressure off yourself.
@Charlie74, good luck on thursday. I'm glad they've said no transfer if you have a risk of OHSS - you don't want that to kick in. and like Corbes said, you'll know more once they're all tested and your body's had a chance to reset. these meds cause havoc on our bodies, I think it's good to have a break where possible