Closed Thread
Page 28 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good morning all,

@Corbes, I agree with everyone else's advice. Pulling and stretching feelings during pregnancy (especially in early pregnancy) are completely normal. It feels much like period cramps which come and go, and is just everything expanding to accommodate bubs.

@Tahli, my understanding is that your body has to return to 0 HCG prior to doing another transfer. Mine was 150 last week, and 4000+ the week before, so it does come down reasonably quickly. Mind you, it has now been 4 weeks since my D&C and for all I know I could still have HCG in my system. I refused my BT this week so who knows! Anyway, I think the aim of the game is to get back to square 1 and get your hormones right and uterine lining right before trying again.

I'm really sorry you're even having to think about this at all @Tahli. If our finances permit it, I would like to try another cycle early next year, but I am definitely wanting to see one or two natural cycles before then. I want everything to be full recovered before I go and transfer in another emby. I certainly don't want to waste one - they are so precious - by putting it in too early, into an environment that isn't ready to accept it. I fully understand the urge to want to try again as soon as possible, but I also think it's really important to try and heal both physically and emotionally before doing so. Hugs for you love, I fully understand how hard it is

Blossom

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (15-11-2015),Bongley  (15-11-2015),Corbes  (15-11-2015),Tahli  (15-11-2015),winsor  (15-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @neekynoo1992, welcome to our little group!

And a massive congratulations to you on your BFP

Wishing you a completely uneventful pregnancy,

Blossom

Thanks
    Reviews
    And a beautiful morning to you all!

We had a massive day yesterday, weeding out all our garden beds, spraying, and mowing. Our garden is looking so much better for it, although my back is absolutely killing me

Today we are having a quiet day. DH will fix our broken cat tree - our kitty was sleeping in it yesterday and had a very rude awakening as the top part came crashing down - with her in it! I am starting to plan what I will be baking for Christmas lunch, so am spending the day reading cookbooks! Love my cakep0rn!

I imagine there will be a walk on the cards too. It is so lovely and sunny outside.

Blossom

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (15-11-2015),Caesardust  (15-11-2015),Corbes  (15-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning all. We had a few things on yesterday so need to do housework things today.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (15-11-2015),Blossom74  (15-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs @Tahli last night i was thinking not sure if you took last nights progest injection or not? I reckon if you did a digi today and if the indicator has gone up to 2-3 it might be an indication that things are progressing.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (15-11-2015),Tahli  (15-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Corbes View Post
    Morning girls, hope everyone is well out there
    @BlondeinBrisvegas still light cramping today and a spot of pink on the toilet paper this am. Weekly bloods tomorrow anyway so I guess that will be the telltale sign as to what is going on with HCG. Praying to every god that this is nothing and HCG is going up like it should.
    Corbes am hoping everything is aok and its just as the other ladies have said. Hang in there.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (15-11-2015),Bongley  (15-11-2015),Corbes  (15-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom74 View Post
    And a beautiful morning to you all!

We had a massive day yesterday, weeding out all our garden beds, spraying, and mowing. Our garden is looking so much better for it, although my back is absolutely killing me

Today we are having a quiet day. DH will fix our broken cat tree - our kitty was sleeping in it yesterday and had a very rude awakening as the top part came crashing down - with her in it! I am starting to plan what I will be baking for Christmas lunch, so am spending the day reading cookbooks! Love my cakep0rn!

I imagine there will be a walk on the cards too. It is so lovely and sunny outside.

Blossom
    Good on you Blossom. That sounds like a massive effort but well worth it. There's something so satisfying about looking at what you've achieved and having physical pain as a result. Not too much though. Hope you're back is better soon. Can you pass on some ideas for xmas I've just found out I'm cooking. Eeek!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (15-11-2015),Blossom74  (15-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Charlie get everything crossed for a fab result for you tomorrow xx

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (15-11-2015),Charlie74  (15-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tahli I don't know about hcg but I reckon blossom is right about allowing yourself the time to emotionally and physical heal before heading into another cycle. I know I didn't after one of mine that failed and I knew I wasn't ready for it but went ahead anyway. I regret that now. Hugs to you today x

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (15-11-2015),Tahli  (15-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Midnite. Tomorrow is d day right? Hoping and praying you get your bfp and can get the ball rolling with a host of them this month. Keep us updated yeh?! 😀😀

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (15-11-2015)