Closed Thread
Page 17 of 101 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 1001
  1. #161
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,098
    Thanks
    7,209
    Thanked
    13,550
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ta heaps BiB! Very little sleep lastnight. I'm a bundle of nerves. Dashing off to get my blood drawn now. 8 hours to go!!

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-11-2015),Blossom74  (13-11-2015),Bongley  (13-11-2015),GreyDove  (13-11-2015),MamaKes  (13-11-2015),Petal40  (13-11-2015)

  3. #162
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redcliffe, QLD
    Posts
    3,170
    Thanks
    5,074
    Thanked
    6,960
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahli View Post
    Ta heaps BiB! Very little sleep lastnight. I'm a bundle of nerves. Dashing off to get my blood drawn now. 8 hours to go!!
    Will be stalking you @Tahli.
    AFM, off for my last appt with Dr M today to get me off these drugs, have a scan, talk about my ANA, suss out fetal testing options. Can't wait.
    Sorry I haven't kept up, will get myself up to speed after I get back from the Dr.

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-11-2015),Blossom74  (13-11-2015),Tahli  (13-11-2015),winsor  (13-11-2015)

  5. #163
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3,498
    Thanks
    27,344
    Thanked
    13,854
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    'Morning all


    @Tahli, I am working from home today so will be checking in periodically (read: Obsessively) for an update. You have been in my thoughts much of late and I am really hoping you get to prove that be-atch of a nurse wrong and pull out ripping numbers to shove in her face. Best of luck love, I am crossing everything I have for you


    @Caesardust, I am just so excited that you have 2 frosties tucked away. At 'our age' that really is a fab result love. I am quietly hoping that the emby you have on board is your keeper and it won't come down to you needing to do further transfers, but that is some peace of mind for you at least, and now you can relax a bit


    @JulieM, good luck with your appointment today. Will you get to do another scan and see your bubbies today? Ha - who would have thought pregnancy would be such a pain in the a$$ I hope that settles down for you too.


    A massive hello to everyone else Not much to report here - just work, work, work. I don't have any concrete plans for the weekend yet but hopefully DH and I will get out and about somewhere. I know there is a stack of weeding and mowing and weed spraying to do, so that will keep hubby out of my hair. I have some drawers I'd like to sort through, cull and reorganise so maybe that's on the cards.


    Yes, I know what you're all thinking. What fun weekends Blossom has, and how can we get in on the action.....


    Blossom

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-11-2015),Caesardust  (13-11-2015),JulieMalooley  (13-11-2015),Tahli  (13-11-2015),winsor  (13-11-2015)

  7. #164
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,318
    Thanks
    5,142
    Thanked
    7,768
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    best of luck today @Tahli
    @Sue77 yay, a cycle buddy! If all goes well I will start my injections around then too (for my stimulated ED FET) I would definitely recommend 2 panadiene for your scratch today, taken 30 mins before. Think they saved my life yesterday. Bleargh. I'm all good today. Just hoping that if I take provera for 7 days enough lining will have built up to shed in 10 days time as my doc wants to see a 'good bleed' before starting the next cycle.

    Wow, your doc really has done a 180 in this. Perhaps she was lowering your expectations in the first appointment (sounds like it worked....) I usually had an early blast transferred on day 5 and despite not being great quality the one on my 4th stim cycle gave me my BFP.

    Best of luck!

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-11-2015),Blossom74  (13-11-2015),Tahli  (13-11-2015)

  9. #165
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Qld
    Posts
    995
    Thanks
    550
    Thanked
    3,756
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    2 frosties ladies. Exactly the same outcome as last time. A bit disappointed to be honest but I know I'm super lucky to have anything at all. I wish that meant they would stick too though!! Thanks everyone for asking after me today. Now I'm just going to settle into the 2ww and try to ignore my negative thoughts. Hugs to you all x
    @Caesardust - I think two frosties is great !

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-11-2015),Blossom74  (13-11-2015),Caesardust  (13-11-2015)

  11. #166
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Qld
    Posts
    995
    Thanks
    550
    Thanked
    3,756
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Tahli - those two lines looked great to me. Good luck with the blood test today. Hope they mark urgent on it!

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-11-2015),Blossom74  (13-11-2015),Tahli  (13-11-2015)

  13. #167
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Brisbane, Queensland
    Posts
    355
    Thanks
    942
    Thanked
    671
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    @winsor for 2 lovely lines this morning!!!


    @MamaKes @Caesardust How are you Girls getting on???? When are you both going to POAS (if you are of course)???

    you'll both be seeing double lines!!!!!
    Babydust to everyone today! Thinking of you all. @Tahli all the best for your Beta today babe.
    @BlondeinBrisvegas I'm doing well love. 8dpo today - crampy, tired and hot sore boobs - and I don't think I'll bother POAS as I've got my third Pregnyl booster on Sunday then I'll have to wait 5 days before testing won't I?

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-11-2015),Blossom74  (13-11-2015),Tahli  (13-11-2015),winsor  (13-11-2015)

  15. #168
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    8,595
    Thanks
    35,256
    Thanked
    19,705
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaKes View Post
    Babydust to everyone today! Thinking of you all. @Tahli all the best for your Beta today babe.
    @BlondeinBrisvegas I'm doing well love. 8dpo today - crampy, tired and hot sore boobs - and I don't think I'll bother POAS as I've got my third Pregnyl booster on Sunday then I'll have to wait 5 days before testing won't I?
    Unless you start testing the Pregnyl out from Monday morning onwards until BT!!

    Failing that...you would have to wait at least 5 days to POAS...sometimes it can take up to 7 days or more to get rid of the Pregnyl. In saying that though, your line would be at squinter stage by then. If it was a good, decent line or better, then you'd laughing Luv!!!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

    Blossom74  (13-11-2015)

  17. #169
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,173
    Thanks
    20,900
    Thanked
    8,068
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thanks. I didn't bother testing today. have had a few light symptoms that I usually only get when cycling (i suspect my body is a little confused) and af hasn't arrived yet (was due yesterday). in saying that i expect she'll show up anytime now.

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-11-2015),Blossom74  (13-11-2015),GreyDove  (13-11-2015),Tahli  (13-11-2015)

  19. #170
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    8,595
    Thanks
    35,256
    Thanked
    19,705
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom74 View Post
    'Morning all


    @Tahli, I am working from home today so will be checking in periodically (read: Obsessively) for an update. You have been in my thoughts much of late and I am really hoping you get to prove that be-atch of a nurse wrong and pull out ripping numbers to shove in her face. Best of luck love, I am crossing everything I have for you


    @Caesardust, I am just so excited that you have 2 frosties tucked away. At 'our age' that really is a fab result love. I am quietly hoping that the emby you have on board is your keeper and it won't come down to you needing to do further transfers, but that is some peace of mind for you at least, and now you can relax a bit


    @JulieM, good luck with your appointment today. Will you get to do another scan and see your bubbies today? Ha - who would have thought pregnancy would be such a pain in the a$$ I hope that settles down for you too.


    A massive hello to everyone else Not much to report here - just work, work, work. I don't have any concrete plans for the weekend yet but hopefully DH and I will get out and about somewhere. I know there is a stack of weeding and mowing and weed spraying to do, so that will keep hubby out of my hair. I have some drawers I'd like to sort through, cull and reorganise so maybe that's on the cards.


    Yes, I know what you're all thinking. What fun weekends Blossom has, and how can we get in on the action.....


    Blossom

    Morning Luv!!!..........

    Sounds exactly like my weekends!!!! I'm off to do the grocery shopping tomorrow morning first thing (how bloody exciting!!) and will then come home to attend to the "Domestic Drudgery" that will need doing by then. Mass excitement for me!!!

    It's going to be pretty hot up here tomorrow (though not as hot as Perth is atm...poor buggers) so will make it a home day and do something on Sun instead even if it's as simple as going out to the park for lunch/afternoon tea so DD can have a bit of play and I can maybe read the Sunday paper?? Yeah...wishful thinking!!!!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

    Blossom74  (13-11-2015)


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pyjamas.com.au
With so many gorgeous brands and styles for every season, our pyjamas, nighties, robes, sleepsuits and sleeping bags are lovely for lights out and perfect for lazy days. Get 10% off first order using code bubhub. Be quick offer ends 31/12/16.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Baby U & The Wiggles - Toilet Training Products
Toilet training can be a testing time but Baby U is there to assist you and your toddler with the daunting task of toilet training. With a range of products that can be used at home, on holidays or out & about.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!