Closed Thread
Page 16 of 101 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by midnite01 View Post
    Bib thanks for the link im wondering if i should get my gp to run some of them for me anyway.
    Couldn't hurt to do a few of them Luv IMO

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (13-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahli View Post
    I was hoping with all my heart that at 16dpo my second line would be as strong as the control line.
    Now I need my hcg to have increased by 60% tomorrow from 100 to 160. I'd be stoked with that even if LB's nurse wouldn't be!
    There's nothing more I can do.
    Well, your HCG sure as sh!t isn't going down judging by that pic Luv!!

and back to the prayer vigil for me!!!

C'MON EMBY!!!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (13-11-2015),Tahli  (13-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    2 frosties ladies. Exactly the same outcome as last time. A bit disappointed to be honest but I know I'm super lucky to have anything at all. I wish that meant they would stick too though!! Thanks everyone for asking after me today. Now I'm just going to settle into the 2ww and try to ignore my negative thoughts. Hugs to you all x
    That's a fantastic result Luv!! Congratulations!!!

All that matters is they're 2 top quality frosties not that it's the same result as last time

and prayers being sent for an incoming BFFP for you!!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (13-11-2015),Caesardust  (12-11-2015),Charlie74  (12-11-2015),Tahli  (13-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Caesardust congrats on your frosties, I never had any with my own crappy eggs but I understand your trepidation if you have been here before. I always got good egg numbers but knew it didn't mean too much : \ 2 frosties is really very hopeful though

@Tahli, wow. Those lines look amazeballs. Really hope that has given you a bit of a lift to keep you going through tomorrow. Please let us know how you get on, we're all on tenterhooks here.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (12-11-2015),Blossom74  (13-11-2015),Caesardust  (13-11-2015),Charlie74  (12-11-2015),Tahli  (13-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Tahli .. How are you feeling sweetheart? I know what you must be going through love.... But honestly, after seeing your lines today, I am quite hopeful, tomorrow should bring some positive news and good on you for doing the intralipids today.. Regarding LB s staff, I totally agree with you, they can be very rude to you , even the nurses, I have personally experienced it many times, her rooms are always in a hurry and never happy to listen to or answer any questions.... Where as in practice they should the opposite to us IVF ladies as we are already going through so much.

Caeserdust yay!!!! For the 2 frosties , it's a very good result,I am very hopeful ..

Winsor , I am sorry love...please take care of yourself...

Bongley how are u feeling, hope the pain has gone away, I am going for my scratch tomorrow with LB, do u suggest 1 or 2 panadenes? I think we will be cycle buddies.

Charlie 74 how are u doing ?when is your next scan/bloods? Are u freezing and pgd testing all or transferring fresh as well?

AFM

Thanks everyone and especially BlondeinBrisvegas for such a long reply to my post.. You rock!!

We met LB and she has changed the whole plan... Now she wants to transfer 1 fresh and pgd and freeze the rest( if we get that much).. I am on the pill..doing a down reg, started lucrin injections today ( instead of the nasal spray) and start all my injections on the 22nd. Doing gonal f plus luveris this time. I asked her about including human growth hormones and she included them and said it was not a 100 percent that they helped and they are pretty expensive.. We thought we will give it a try ..she is doing my scratch tomorrow and also include intralipids in this cycle..

I showed her results of dr NL where he found out that we have a partial dq alpha match plus dr M's results abt the natural killer cells.. She agrees with Dr M's findings and is treating me with a very strong immune protocol including high doses of pred, clexane intralipids...

But she does not believe in the DQ alpha results even 1 percent and said that was bull **** and if she and her husband decided to test DQ alpha, probably they would have something matching. Acc to her that doesn't hinder implantation . I asked her abt the LIT therapy which NL does for DQ alpha match, she was strictly against it and showed me paper work from blood bank where they had mentioned the risks. And it is also banned in America... As there is no proof that it helps. Now LB and Wazza both don't believe in DQ alpha match thing, they believe that we havnt had implantation 4 times , twice even with tested embies ....it's due to embryo quality , they lack energy , need to find the golden one etc etc plus the natural killer cells need to be addressed to.

We came out of our appointment with a totally different plan. I was just thinking its a freeze all cycle for pgd, but now I am actively on the immune protocol for 1 fresh transfer... I asked her that our embies become blasts on day 6 normally, she said its diff for freezing . On day 5, even if it's an early blastocyst, they transfer.....don't know as I have never transferred fresh with her....Don't know if that is right or wrong what we are doing... I mean on 1 appt she loses interest in my case and says there is nothing much she can do and in the subsequent one, she has put in aaalll these new things... God knows what's in plan for us, but honestly I am not expecting anything..

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-11-2015),Blossom74  (13-11-2015),Caesardust  (13-11-2015),GreyDove  (13-11-2015),Tahli  (13-11-2015),winsor  (13-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Sue77 Well!!! She's changed her tune hasn't she???? Wasn't all that long ago she was saying immune issues are BS blah, blah, blah. I think it's come to the point where she just can't ignore the fact any longer that there could be the ring of truth to them after all!! I've got no doubt many of her other patients are presenting with immune issues and with more and more women taking control of their own research, testing and treatment options, it's pretty likely they are then requesting that she implement a decent protocol to treat them including now using intrallipids!!!

In any case, I'm glad for you that she's going to include a proper immune protocol for you this Cycle....whatever the reason she's had an "about face" Yes...LIT therapy is a bit controversial Luv and I think you can only give things a go doing your Cycle/transfer without including it as everything else is going to be addressed as per Dr M's findings which is really important IMO that it is.

I don't know if her theory about why you haven't had success yet with your embryo's is due to them having a lack of energy to actually implant is true?. It could be, as that is one of the reasons why implantation isn't achieved, but so is the fact a woman has immune issues!!! It will be very interesting to see how you go this time even though you'll be transferring an untested embryo.

I think it is different for freezing. On a Day 5 fresh transfer they'll put the best of the bunch back in even if it's only at the early blastocyst stage come transfer time which, I might add, there's nothing wrong with as so many factors can influence why it might be at that stage of development and not further on. They will then let them grow another day in the lab to see if any's suitable for freezing/biopsy as many embryo's just need that extra little bit of time to get to where they need to be. It's not necessarily a bad thing Luv.

Oooh..... and prayers being sent your way for lots of lovely embryo's for testing and a BFFP for you this Cycle thanks to the immune meds!!!!

Jump on the thread here and Cycle with @Bongley and any of the other Lovelies who are giving it a go for the remainder of the year!!!

P.S....Good Luck with your Scratch today as well Luv!! If it were me, I'd definitely be taking 2 Panadeine about an hour prior to the procedure and a couple of Valium too if I had any (which I do, but you might not!! LOL!!)xo
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 13-11-2015 at 08:33.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (13-11-2015),Caesardust  (13-11-2015),GreyDove  (13-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Tahli Good Luck Luv!!!!!

and prayers being sent for your levels to be where they should be Luv and for everything to be back on track!!!!

I'll be stalking bigtime today for your update!!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @JulieMalooley Good Luck with your appointment with Dr M today Luv!!

Ask her what she makes of the a r s e ache that you've been experiencing Will be good to get another look at the "Dynamic Duo" as well to see what they're up to!!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by midnite01 View Post
    Awww @Bongley im feeling raw just thinking about it. I had a biopsy while i was under during my last epu. @Tahli hugs hun im really hoping that my tomorrow your bloods will be perfect again and both the nurses should be sacked for sounding so negative.
    Ive had a busy day had some chores today compounded by little miss not sleeping. Im actually feeling ok i did a poas from another packet this morning slightly darker so who knows?

That sounds promising Luv!!! When's your BT due?? Monday is it??? How many dpo are you now?? Not tempted to do a sneaky BT today??

and prayers being sent you've got a strong, sticky one in there!!!!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @winsor for 2 lovely lines this morning!!!

@MamaKes @Caesardust How are you Girls getting on???? When are you both going to POAS (if you are of course)???

you'll both be seeing double lines!!!!!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (13-11-2015),Caesardust  (13-11-2015),Tahli  (13-11-2015),winsor  (13-11-2015)