+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Primary IVF Melbourne

Hi All,

My husband and I are about to start our IVF cycle with MIVF. I have recently been hearing add's on the radio for Primary IVF and put a inquiry in, I just spoke to a lady and she advised it is only $750 for a cycle, that sounds so cheap. Trying to work out if there is a catch ?

Anyone had any experience with Primary IVF ? My understanding is Melbourne will be up and running Jan/Feb 2016.

I also have heard there is a clinic in Dandenong which also is lower cost.

Thanks
    Reviews
    From what I've been told as well, that's all you pay as it's a bulk billing clinic. They offer basic IVF, so no donor programs and I guess that's another way to keep costs low. They are open from late November for initial appointments to allow time for people to get everything ready to go early next year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I will try IVF with MIVF first and then if that doesn't work then look at other options as we don't have the money to keep going with MIVF unfortunately. it works with them.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Melbourne primary ivf

Hi,
    I'm actually going for a appointment today. I'll be meeting with the go I've been told to go over some questions the. If we wish to give them a try can book in from Feb. I've been to a clinic in Dandenong & the dr he was great, he was the one that told us about primary ivf which I thought was lovely.

Ill let you know how it goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    yes please let me know I started IVF today had my first injection, not going to enjoy the injection part ekk.

I heard something about BMI with Primary ? I have a little high BMI which I am trying to get down so not sure if this will effect me going with them