+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Subscription music, anyone?

Anyone using Apple Music, Spotify etc?

Dh and I love a bit of music. Dh has always been a keen playlist compiler. Before having kids he would buy, download music and compile our collections/playlist according to moods e.g party songs, relaxing tracks etc!!This was great for entertaining.

After having kids we find that all this has become much of a chore. We are thinking of getting Spotify or Apple Music subscription. Anyone using these? Any thoughts? What does your household do for music?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I love Spotify!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I love Spotify! We have a family membership which is $18 per month and hubby and I have our own accounts, favorites, playlists, etc. I often search for "cleaning the house" or "workout" or "80s hits" and it comes up with so many playlists to choose from!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'm thinking I should get Spotify. We're moving to the country next week and I think I may lose the signal for my digital radio. The thought of surviving only on my own playlist or ABC radio kind of kills me. I love music and have it on all day, rarely watch TV. I know someone who has Spotify and it's awesome.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Subscription music, anyone?

Spotify is awesome, we've had it for years and never had a complaint

Thanks
    Reviews
    We use JB now has a huge variety of music.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for ur recommendations. We have been using the free version of Spotify for a while but wasn't sure if subscription was worth it. Judging by your recommendations, it's probably a good options. Will also look into 8tracks etc that was recommended.