+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980
Results 791 to 796 of 796
  1. #791
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,079
    Thanks
    7,243
    Thanked
    5,858
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    You were 101 at start of the pregnancy? Did you put on much? I was 97/98 for both of my kids at start of pregnancy an went up to 112!!!! Ahhh but I always seem to hover in the high 90s. I need to shake that and get down into the 80s at least.
    I want to be as active as possible in any future pregnancy/labour. Extra weight just hinders it so much.
    I was 101 at the start and 106 at full term.

  2. #792
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    607
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked
    276
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    When do you get your results from tests??
    Monday morning. Can't come quick enough. Just want some answers.

  3. #793
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    607
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked
    276
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just an update. Got all my tests results back. Absolutely nothing wrong. Just a seriously horrible case of bad luck. Time is on our side thankfully so we are feeling grateful that there isn't any issues.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to babymummatobe For This Useful Post:

    mmaf  (11-01-2016)

  5. #794
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    280
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    62
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    Just an update. Got all my tests results back. Absolutely nothing wrong. Just a seriously horrible case of bad luck. Time is on our side thankfully so we are feeling grateful that there isn't any issues.
    Well that's great news. But also I guess a bit irritating that there is nothing you can 'fix'.
    Good luck with your journey.

  6. #795
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    607
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked
    276
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    Well that's great news. But also I guess a bit irritating that there is nothing you can 'fix'.
    Good luck with your journey.
    Yep good news, however annoying because I thought if we found something wrong, we could do an easy fix and be on our way. Oh well.

    How have you been?

  7. #796
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    Yep good news, however annoying because I thought if we found something wrong, we could do an easy fix and be on our way. Oh well.

    How have you been?
    I completely understand that babymummatobe. They discovered I had a variant on the MTHFR gene which *may have caused my miscarriages but maybe not. Regardless I've adjusted my supplements just in case that was the issue but the way my FS and ob spoke about it, they didn't really think it was the reason. So basically bad luck like you say. It's just so hard that some of us have to deal with way more bad luck than the next person!!


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC after miscarriage testing thread #3
    By jazz1910 in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 606
    Last Post: 24-12-2015, 11:28
  2. Dynamic December Testing Thread 2014
    By EnPointe in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 573
    Last Post: 31-12-2014, 11:39

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Softmats
With so many amazing reversible designs, the soft and cushioned Premium Bubba Mats are the perfect space for all the family. Not only do they look fantastic; you can also enjoy the quality and comfort for years to come.
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Vibe Natural Health
Your natural health care team for fertility, pregnancy, post natal and family health care. Our Naturopaths, Doctors, Osteopaths, Acupuncturists, Psychologists,Nutritionists, Pilates, & Massage specialise in women & children's health and wellbeing.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!