+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 296977787980 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    AFM, had my doctors appointment today. Absolutely love my doctor. Explained the past two months I've had chems and burst into tears and she cried with me. She's booked me in for every blood test under the sun. She also had a feel of my pelvic area and referred me for HCG beta tests, she said it's unlikely that I'm pregnant but it's not impossible. Also have a scan next week to check for any potential damage that my D&C could have caused. Now for the waiting for results to come back. As for TTC. She said baby dance every second day and hope for the best. If I fall pregnant this month, hopefully we will know what's wrong and be able to prevent/help.
    When do you get your results from tests??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    Thanks I've changed it to tomorrow so I don't have to bring the kids and can talk openly rather than in code.
    Fair enough! Code is tough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had dr app. Told her about the three chems. She is not at all worried because I have 2 kids already. Says chems happen 60% of the time so it's prob nothing. Get blood work done on day 21 to check hormone levels and lose a bit of weight but can start trying again straight away.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mulzer For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (09-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had dr app. Told her about the three chems. She is not at all worried because I have 2 kids already. Says chems happen 60% of the time so it's prob nothing. Get blood work done on day 21 to check hormone levels and lose a bit of weight but can start trying again straight away.
    Ok Mulzer it's nice to hear she's not worried at all. Are you happy with her response? And have you guys decided to try again straight away?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Lol they always say lose weight to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    Ok Mulzer it's nice to hear she's not worried at all. Are you happy with her response? And have you guys decided to try again straight away?
    Yeah I'm happy. I was fairly sure there was no point in going to her. I didn't feel anything is wrong. I think I will be pregnant again and go full term soon.
    I'll get the bloods done anyway just to make sure but I think it will be fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Lol they always say lose weight to me.
    I really need to. Pushing 100kgs. Not good. From June -sept I lost 16kgs but since sept I've put back on 7kgs. Im such an emotional eater.

So in a way it's good that the pregnancy didn't work out this time. I want to be in a better head space and actively losing weight before I get pregnant again. Even if that's the month I need to have my head in gear

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    I think I'll stop opks and temping for a while but we will still have unprotected sex. I just won't worry about what time of month we are having it. And if that hasn't resulted in a pregnancy in a few months then I will go back to a more active ttc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I really need to. Pushing 100kgs. Not good. From June -sept I lost 16kgs but since sept I've put back on 7kgs. Im such an emotional eater.

So in a way it's good that the pregnancy didn't work out this time. I want to be in a better head space and actively losing weight before I get pregnant again. Even if that's the month I need to have my head in gear
    I was 101kgs when I got pregnant with DD. Lost my pregnancy weight, got down to 84kgs and that still didn't help my cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    I was 101kgs when I got pregnant with DD. Lost my pregnancy weight, got down to 84kgs and that still didn't help my cycle.
    You were 101 at start of the pregnancy? Did you put on much? I was 97/98 for both of my kids at start of pregnancy an went up to 112!!!! Ahhh but I always seem to hover in the high 90s. I need to shake that and get down into the 80s at least.
    I want to be as active as possible in any future pregnancy/labour. Extra weight just hinders it so much.