+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 80 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    Excellent you are going home sooner rather than later. At least then you can be comfortable in your home environment and not have to be social. And good call, I'd go and get drunk tonight too. It's always my coping strategy!

Hopefully your GP will be open to doing some testing. I have found doctors to be a big dismissive if you have children already but surely after three losses now they'll have no choice.

Huge hugs. I'm so sorry this sh!t is happening to you xx
    I had 1 glass of wine and it made me feel so sick.
    Thanks for all your kind words. I'm sure another baby will come our way. For whatever reason this one wasn't meant to be.
    I hope you have a beautiful and uneventful pregnancy from here on out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Oh Mulzer xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Divine December Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    I had 1 glass of wine and it made me feel so sick.
    Thanks for all your kind words. I'm sure another baby will come our way. For whatever reason this one wasn't meant to be.
    I hope you have a beautiful and uneventful pregnancy from here on out.
    Shame you couldn't have more but I guess that's the hcg making you feel sick. Maybe next week you can give it another go

I hope you're ok today. Well, I wouldn't blame you if you had locked yourself in your room for the week to be honest. Impossible with kids but you know what I mean. Hopefully the drive is uneventful.

You are right, a baby will come your way, and probably very soon. Maybe the dr will offer some medications to support the next pregnancy. I've had all the mc testing done and I'm sure it's on bubhub here somewhere but just let me know if you'd like me to put a list together. It's really good news you seem to conceive quickly though!

Thankyou for your well wishes xx
    Last edited by basilmint; 05-01-2016 at 07:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shame you couldn't have more but I guess that's the hcg making you feel sick. Maybe next week you can give it another go

I hope you're ok today. Well, I wouldn't blame you if you had locked yourself in your room for the week to be honest. Impossible with kids but you know what I mean. Hopefully the drive is uneventful.

You are right, a baby will come your way, and probably very soon. Maybe the dr will offer some medications to support the next pregnancy. I've had all the mc testing done and I'm sure it's on bubhub here somewhere but just let me know if you'd like me to put a list together. It's really good news you seem to conceive quickly though!

Thankyou for your well wishes xx
    I'm feeling a lot better today. Was very emotional yesterday. Cried a lot but I started bleeding this morning and I think that helps.
    I'll see what the dr says but I think before I turn to medications I might just clean up my lifestyle a bit. I need to lose weight and get off sugar. So I think I'll do a bit of a healthy eating overhaul and concentrate on creating a better version of me and then see what happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm feeling a lot better today. Was very emotional yesterday. Cried a lot but I started bleeding this morning and I think that helps.
    I'll see what the dr says but I think before I turn to medications I might just clean up my lifestyle a bit. I need to lose weight and get off sugar. So I think I'll do a bit of a healthy eating overhaul and concentrate on creating a better version of me and then see what happens.
    I'm glad to hear you're feeling a bit better today. I hope the bleeding isn't too bad or painful. I think it's cruel that we have to deal with the bleeding. Such a constant reminder!

Good luck with the lifestyle changes. Sugar is a tough one to kick!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm glad to hear you're feeling a bit better today. I hope the bleeding isn't too bad or painful. I think it's cruel that we have to deal with the bleeding. Such a constant reminder!

Good luck with the lifestyle changes. Sugar is a tough one to kick!
    Feeling loads better. Surprisingly I feel quite optimistic. I don't feel there is anything 'wrong' just some bad luck. I have an appointment with gp on Friday so will see what she says.
    I think we will have a month rest regardless and then see.

Did you book in for your scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling loads better. Surprisingly I feel quite optimistic. I don't feel there is anything 'wrong' just some bad luck. I have an appointment with gp on Friday so will see what she says.
    I think we will have a month rest regardless and then see.

Did you book in for your scan?
    Good on you! I take weeks to pick myself up and stop sulking so I take my hat off to you

Hope you made it home ok. The weather in NSW is not good for travelling at the moment.

Please come back and report what the GP says on Friday.

Scan place said I needed to be 7 weeks so booked for next Wednesday 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good on you! I take weeks to pick myself up and stop sulking so I take my hat off to you

Hope you made it home ok. The weather in NSW is not good for travelling at the moment.

Please come back and report what the GP says on Friday.

Scan place said I needed to be 7 weeks so booked for next Wednesday 😳
    Well although it's annoying you have to wait at least you will see more so probably a good thing.
    Home safe and sound

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well although it's annoying you have to wait at least you will see more so probably a good thing.
    Home safe and sound
    Hope the dr goes well today Mulzer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope the dr goes well today Mulzer.
    Thanks I've changed it to tomorrow so I don't have to bring the kids and can talk openly rather than in code.