+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 80 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    Ok, I won't say the line doesn't look lighter but these FRER's are not meant to indicate how much hcg there is, just that there is hcg. I know you know all this. But I even called the customer service line and she said that as well, just a few weeks ago. Plus, hcg takes 48-72hrs to double at this stage so the 21 and 22 dpo tests could just be displaying similar levels of hcg.

I can understand your frustration of being away!! Do you have a good enough relationship with your GP/ob/FS that you could call them and have them fax a BT request form to somewhere local? Given your history? There is the option of doing a CBD conception estimator but we know they aren't accurate anyway.

I really hope this is not what you are thinking. Hang in there xx
    My mc in August was while I was abroad and all happened naturally and uneventful so didn't see a dr. My chem last month was also very uneventful so didn't bother with gp. I barely have a relationship with gp (never sick enough) so I don't think she would help me out, she doesn't know what's been happening. But I guess I should touch base with her when I get back. Cannot wait to get home. Hubby will want to stay longer now as more family members are arriving today. 😭😭😭😭😭

I know the tests are not quantitive but any of us that have lost a pregnancy knows how it looks on hpts. No bleeding and no more cramps.

Did you have a lighter test? Do you have any pics for comparison?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, I won't say the line doesn't look lighter but these FRER's are not meant to indicate how much hcg there is, just that there is hcg. I know you know all this. But I even called the customer service line and she said that as well, just a few weeks ago. Plus, hcg takes 48-72hrs to double at this stage so the 21 and 22 dpo tests could just be displaying similar levels of hcg.

I can understand your frustration of being away!! Do you have a good enough relationship with your GP/ob/FS that you could call them and have them fax a BT request form to somewhere local? Given your history? There is the option of doing a CBD conception estimator but we know they aren't accurate anyway.

I really hope this is not what you are thinking. Hang in there xx
    Digital says 1-2 weeks. Afternoon test is lighter again. It's over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    Oh no I'm so sorry. This is really unfair. I wish I had some tests that went lighter then darker again to show you but I only started testing frequently this time around. I used to just wait until I was a week or two late, test once and be done with it.

I'd like to say it ain't over till the witch arrives but things aren't looking good. Still, stranger things have happened xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    And I hope you are able to get home soon despite the new guests arriving. Nothing worse than having to pretend things are great when they're so not. You've had such a rough time these last few months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no. I am so, so very sorry.
    Definitely touch base with your GP, they'll put a note on your records so if in the future you need anything they can check back.

I know what you're going through, if you need to talk please feel free.

Thanks
    Reviews
    And I hope you are able to get home soon despite the new guests arriving. Nothing worse than having to pretend things are great when they're so not. You've had such a rough time these last few months.
    Oh it's totally over. I'm just waiting for the bleeding to start. Which of course will happen during the 6 hr car ride. We are leaving early tomorrow.
    Big family dinner tonight. I might get very drunk just because I can. So not in the mood for people. My poor dh doesn't know what to say. That's 3 losses in 5 months. The good news is every month we have tried to conceive we have which is incredible really. And the losses are happening before 6 weeks which is also prob very good news. But it's a lot emotionally. I think I might take a few months and concentrate on losing some weight am getting fit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    AFM, had my doctors appointment today. Absolutely love my doctor. Explained the past two months I've had chems and burst into tears and she cried with me. She's booked me in for every blood test under the sun. She also had a feel of my pelvic area and referred me for HCG beta tests, she said it's unlikely that I'm pregnant but it's not impossible. Also have a scan next week to check for any potential damage that my D&C could have caused. Now for the waiting for results to come back. As for TTC. She said baby dance every second day and hope for the best. If I fall pregnant this month, hopefully we will know what's wrong and be able to prevent/help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    AFM, had my doctors appointment today. Absolutely love my doctor. Explained the past two months I've had chems and burst into tears and she cried with me. She's booked me in for every blood test under the sun. She also had a feel of my pelvic area and referred me for HCG beta tests, she said it's unlikely that I'm pregnant but it's not impossible. Also have a scan next week to check for any potential damage that my D&C could have caused. Now for the waiting for results to come back. As for TTC. She said baby dance every second day and hope for the best. If I fall pregnant this month, hopefully we will know what's wrong and be able to prevent/help.
    Well she sounds very good. Delighted to are going to find out some more info. I've made a gp app for fri so hopefully I will find out some info too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh it's totally over. I'm just waiting for the bleeding to start. Which of course will happen during the 6 hr car ride. We are leaving early tomorrow.
    Big family dinner tonight. I might get very drunk just because I can. So not in the mood for people. My poor dh doesn't know what to say. That's 3 losses in 5 months. The good news is every month we have tried to conceive we have which is incredible really. And the losses are happening before 6 weeks which is also prob very good news. But it's a lot emotionally. I think I might take a few months and concentrate on losing some weight am getting fit
    Excellent you are going home sooner rather than later. At least then you can be comfortable in your home environment and not have to be social. And good call, I'd go and get drunk tonight too. It's always my coping strategy!

Hopefully your GP will be open to doing some testing. I have found doctors to be a big dismissive if you have children already but surely after three losses now they'll have no choice.

Huge hugs. I'm so sorry this sh!t is happening to you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    Wow your GP sounds like a keeper!! How kind. I hope your results yield something helpful. Something that explains the chems but is easily fixed!