+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 80 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    Things are fine with me. Not feeling pregnant, worried something is wrong, the usual.
    How are you getting on? Spotting stopped?
    Oh the first trimester is horrible isn't it? I cannot wait to be 12 weeks. Honestly the time goes sooo slow. No more spotting (scared to even write that in case I jinx myself). I'm glad my boobs are sore so that I have a definite pregnancy symptom but I don't have any little cramps/twinges like I usually do so that makes me worry. Normally by now I feel really tender (like if I sit down on the couch too hard it hurts), and I'll feel a quick sharp pain when sneezing or coughing or getting up from a sitting position too fast. I've had absolutely none of that and don't understand why.

Although symptoms don't mean anything anyway. When I had my missed MC last March, I was still having symptoms past the D and C and baby had been gone for weeks by that stage.

I'm so nervous I can't join a DIG!

Are you having any BT's or scans soon? Any symptoms?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Divine December Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    Oh the first trimester is horrible isn't it? I cannot wait to be 12 weeks. Honestly the time goes sooo slow. No more spotting (scared to even write that in case I jinx myself). I'm glad my boobs are sore so that I have a definite pregnancy symptom but I don't have any little cramps/twinges like I usually do so that makes me worry. Normally by now I feel really tender (like if I sit down on the couch too hard it hurts), and I'll feel a quick sharp pain when sneezing or coughing or getting up from a sitting position too fast. I've had absolutely none of that and don't understand why.

Although symptoms don't mean anything anyway. When I had my missed MC last March, I was still having symptoms past the D and C and baby had been gone for weeks by that stage.

I'm so nervous I can't join a DIG!

Are you having any BT's or scans soon? Any symptoms?
    When are you due? I've joined the sept group.
    Still no symptoms for me. I'm tired. But I'm away and the kids aren't sleeping very well so neither am I.
    I think I got sore boobs only with dd.
    So we are away until tues/wed. I had said if everything was still looking ok after the holiday I would go to gp and take it from there get a referral for early scan maybe around 7 weeks. I might see about bts as well. I've never had them except to confirm mc years ago. But I think since the 2 recent losses it might ease my mind. Something to get me through till the scan

Having the sore boobs is symptom enough for you for now. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    When are you due? I've joined the sept group.
    Still no symptoms for me. I'm tired. But I'm away and the kids aren't sleeping very well so neither am I.
    I think I got sore boobs only with dd.
    So we are away until tues/wed. I had said if everything was still looking ok after the holiday I would go to gp and take it from there get a referral for early scan maybe around 7 weeks. I might see about bts as well. I've never had them except to confirm mc years ago. But I think since the 2 recent losses it might ease my mind. Something to get me through till the scan

Having the sore boobs is symptom enough for you for now. X
    Due August 29 based off LMP. But ob is doing Caesar this time (due to my last birth) and he does them a week early so it would definitely be in August.

I understand the fatigue. Hopefully it eases up once you get back home and in your own environment again. The kids will sleep better and generally it's easier.

I plan to go for a scan around 7 weeks too. Ob said go around the end of my sixth week which means this Friday. Scan place isn't open till Monday so I'll see if I can even get in. Then hopefully have another one around 9 weeks before I see the ob at 10/11. The danger zone for me is about week 8/9 so an extra scan then will help me tremendously. One step at a time but I just want to skip ahead a few weeks. I feel like my life is on hold until I know which way this pregnancy is going to go. Just want to lock myself away till week 13.

But you're right, for now, sore boobs is good.

Let me know how you go with the GP appointment xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Due August 29 based off LMP. But ob is doing Caesar this time (due to my last birth) and he does them a week early so it would definitely be in August.

I understand the fatigue. Hopefully it eases up once you get back home and in your own environment again. The kids will sleep better and generally it's easier.

I plan to go for a scan around 7 weeks too. Ob said go around the end of my sixth week which means this Friday. Scan place isn't open till Monday so I'll see if I can even get in. Then hopefully have another one around 9 weeks before I see the ob at 10/11. The danger zone for me is about week 8/9 so an extra scan then will help me tremendously. One step at a time but I just want to skip ahead a few weeks. I feel like my life is on hold until I know which way this pregnancy is going to go. Just want to lock myself away till week 13.

But you're right, for now, sore boobs is good.

Let me know how you go with the GP appointment xx
    Good idea about getting another scan around danger time.
    So exciting that you're nearly at the stage for ur first scan.
    I woke up this morning with some cramps and a lighter test. I'm hoping it's just stretching cramps and my urine is more dilute (going to the loo more often and drinking more)
    A little worried but I have 1 FRER left so will see what happens

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good idea about getting another scan around danger time.
    So exciting that you're nearly at the stage for ur first scan.
    I woke up this morning with some cramps and a lighter test. I'm hoping it's just stretching cramps and my urine is more dilute (going to the loo more often and drinking more)
    A little worried but I have 1 FRER left so will see what happens
    Do you have any more cramps this morning Mulzer?
    If there's one thing I learnt this time round with all the testing I did, is that the FRER dye can be so variable. Lining them all up, even the control line varies heaps so it makes sense that even with equal hcg levels the lines can come out different. And remember our afternoon urine is usually best so maybe give that a go if you test again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations defiantly two lines!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Divine December Testing Thread

If there's one thing I learnt this time round with all the testing I did, is that the FRER dye can be so variable. Lining them all up, even the control line varies heaps so it makes sense that even with equal hcg levels the lines can come out different. And remember our afternoon urine is usually best so maybe give that a go if you test again?
    No more cramps. Did my last FRER this morning. It's much lighter. It looks like this might be going south 😭
    I wish I wasn't away. I'd like to go get bts done
    Last edited by Mulzer; 04-01-2016 at 08:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1451859932.310184.jpg

It's not looking good

Thanks
    Reviews
    No more cramps. Did my last FRER this morning. It's much lighter. It looks like this might be going south 😭
    I wish I wasn't away. I'd like to go get bts done
    Ok, I won't say the line doesn't look lighter but these FRER's are not meant to indicate how much hcg there is, just that there is hcg. I know you know all this. But I even called the customer service line and she said that as well, just a few weeks ago. Plus, hcg takes 48-72hrs to double at this stage so the 21 and 22 dpo tests could just be displaying similar levels of hcg.

I can understand your frustration of being away!! Do you have a good enough relationship with your GP/ob/FS that you could call them and have them fax a BT request form to somewhere local? Given your history? There is the option of doing a CBD conception estimator but we know they aren't accurate anyway.

I really hope this is not what you are thinking. Hang in there xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mulzer, have you ever looked at this site?

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...-test-gallery/

You'll see heaps of irregularities in that second line on consecutive days.