+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 80 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 760 of 796
  1. #751
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    Things are fine with me. Not feeling pregnant, worried something is wrong, the usual.
    How are you getting on? Spotting stopped?
    Oh the first trimester is horrible isn't it? I cannot wait to be 12 weeks. Honestly the time goes sooo slow. No more spotting (scared to even write that in case I jinx myself). I'm glad my boobs are sore so that I have a definite pregnancy symptom but I don't have any little cramps/twinges like I usually do so that makes me worry. Normally by now I feel really tender (like if I sit down on the couch too hard it hurts), and I'll feel a quick sharp pain when sneezing or coughing or getting up from a sitting position too fast. I've had absolutely none of that and don't understand why.

    Although symptoms don't mean anything anyway. When I had my missed MC last March, I was still having symptoms past the D and C and baby had been gone for weeks by that stage.

    I'm so nervous I can't join a DIG!

    Are you having any BT's or scans soon? Any symptoms?

  2. #752
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    319
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    75
    Reviews
    0

    Default Divine December Testing Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    Oh the first trimester is horrible isn't it? I cannot wait to be 12 weeks. Honestly the time goes sooo slow. No more spotting (scared to even write that in case I jinx myself). I'm glad my boobs are sore so that I have a definite pregnancy symptom but I don't have any little cramps/twinges like I usually do so that makes me worry. Normally by now I feel really tender (like if I sit down on the couch too hard it hurts), and I'll feel a quick sharp pain when sneezing or coughing or getting up from a sitting position too fast. I've had absolutely none of that and don't understand why.

    Although symptoms don't mean anything anyway. When I had my missed MC last March, I was still having symptoms past the D and C and baby had been gone for weeks by that stage.

    I'm so nervous I can't join a DIG!

    Are you having any BT's or scans soon? Any symptoms?
    When are you due? I've joined the sept group.
    Still no symptoms for me. I'm tired. But I'm away and the kids aren't sleeping very well so neither am I.
    I think I got sore boobs only with dd.
    So we are away until tues/wed. I had said if everything was still looking ok after the holiday I would go to gp and take it from there get a referral for early scan maybe around 7 weeks. I might see about bts as well. I've never had them except to confirm mc years ago. But I think since the 2 recent losses it might ease my mind. Something to get me through till the scan

    Having the sore boobs is symptom enough for you for now. X

  3. #753
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    When are you due? I've joined the sept group.
    Still no symptoms for me. I'm tired. But I'm away and the kids aren't sleeping very well so neither am I.
    I think I got sore boobs only with dd.
    So we are away until tues/wed. I had said if everything was still looking ok after the holiday I would go to gp and take it from there get a referral for early scan maybe around 7 weeks. I might see about bts as well. I've never had them except to confirm mc years ago. But I think since the 2 recent losses it might ease my mind. Something to get me through till the scan

    Having the sore boobs is symptom enough for you for now. X
    Due August 29 based off LMP. But ob is doing Caesar this time (due to my last birth) and he does them a week early so it would definitely be in August.

    I understand the fatigue. Hopefully it eases up once you get back home and in your own environment again. The kids will sleep better and generally it's easier.

    I plan to go for a scan around 7 weeks too. Ob said go around the end of my sixth week which means this Friday. Scan place isn't open till Monday so I'll see if I can even get in. Then hopefully have another one around 9 weeks before I see the ob at 10/11. The danger zone for me is about week 8/9 so an extra scan then will help me tremendously. One step at a time but I just want to skip ahead a few weeks. I feel like my life is on hold until I know which way this pregnancy is going to go. Just want to lock myself away till week 13.

    But you're right, for now, sore boobs is good.

    Let me know how you go with the GP appointment xx

  4. #754
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    319
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    75
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    Due August 29 based off LMP. But ob is doing Caesar this time (due to my last birth) and he does them a week early so it would definitely be in August.

    I understand the fatigue. Hopefully it eases up once you get back home and in your own environment again. The kids will sleep better and generally it's easier.

    I plan to go for a scan around 7 weeks too. Ob said go around the end of my sixth week which means this Friday. Scan place isn't open till Monday so I'll see if I can even get in. Then hopefully have another one around 9 weeks before I see the ob at 10/11. The danger zone for me is about week 8/9 so an extra scan then will help me tremendously. One step at a time but I just want to skip ahead a few weeks. I feel like my life is on hold until I know which way this pregnancy is going to go. Just want to lock myself away till week 13.

    But you're right, for now, sore boobs is good.

    Let me know how you go with the GP appointment xx
    Good idea about getting another scan around danger time.
    So exciting that you're nearly at the stage for ur first scan.
    I woke up this morning with some cramps and a lighter test. I'm hoping it's just stretching cramps and my urine is more dilute (going to the loo more often and drinking more)
    A little worried but I have 1 FRER left so will see what happens

  5. #755
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    Good idea about getting another scan around danger time.
    So exciting that you're nearly at the stage for ur first scan.
    I woke up this morning with some cramps and a lighter test. I'm hoping it's just stretching cramps and my urine is more dilute (going to the loo more often and drinking more)
    A little worried but I have 1 FRER left so will see what happens
    Do you have any more cramps this morning Mulzer?
    If there's one thing I learnt this time round with all the testing I did, is that the FRER dye can be so variable. Lining them all up, even the control line varies heaps so it makes sense that even with equal hcg levels the lines can come out different. And remember our afternoon urine is usually best so maybe give that a go if you test again?

  6. #756
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    3
    Reviews
    0
    Congratulations defiantly two lines!

  7. #757
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    319
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    75
    Reviews
    0

    Default Divine December Testing Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    Do you have any more cramps this morning Mulzer?
    If there's one thing I learnt this time round with all the testing I did, is that the FRER dye can be so variable. Lining them all up, even the control line varies heaps so it makes sense that even with equal hcg levels the lines can come out different. And remember our afternoon urine is usually best so maybe give that a go if you test again?
    No more cramps. Did my last FRER this morning. It's much lighter. It looks like this might be going south 😭
    I wish I wasn't away. I'd like to go get bts done
    Last edited by Mulzer; 04-01-2016 at 08:25.

  8. #758
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    319
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    75
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    Do you have any more cramps this morning Mulzer?
    If there's one thing I learnt this time round with all the testing I did, is that the FRER dye can be so variable. Lining them all up, even the control line varies heaps so it makes sense that even with equal hcg levels the lines can come out different. And remember our afternoon urine is usually best so maybe give that a go if you test again?
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1451859932.310184.jpg

    It's not looking good

  9. #759
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    No more cramps. Did my last FRER this morning. It's much lighter. It looks like this might be going south 😭
    I wish I wasn't away. I'd like to go get bts done
    Ok, I won't say the line doesn't look lighter but these FRER's are not meant to indicate how much hcg there is, just that there is hcg. I know you know all this. But I even called the customer service line and she said that as well, just a few weeks ago. Plus, hcg takes 48-72hrs to double at this stage so the 21 and 22 dpo tests could just be displaying similar levels of hcg.

    I can understand your frustration of being away!! Do you have a good enough relationship with your GP/ob/FS that you could call them and have them fax a BT request form to somewhere local? Given your history? There is the option of doing a CBD conception estimator but we know they aren't accurate anyway.

    I really hope this is not what you are thinking. Hang in there xx

  10. #760
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Mulzer, have you ever looked at this site?

    http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...-test-gallery/

    You'll see heaps of irregularities in that second line on consecutive days.


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC after miscarriage testing thread #3
    By jazz1910 in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 606
    Last Post: 24-12-2015, 11:28
  2. Dynamic December Testing Thread 2014
    By EnPointe in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 573
    Last Post: 31-12-2014, 11:39

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Nest Private Maternity
Nest Private Maternity is committed to providing private pregnancy care at an affordable price. We’re upfront about our out-of-pocket costs, so you can confidently decide to have your baby with us.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!