+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 80 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello again ladies. Quick question, should I be suspicious of a late, very light period? AF started 4 days after it was supposed to, sorry TMI, but it has been waaaaaay lighter than a normal period, not enough to use a tampon, just filling a liner. It's not red either, old brown and kind of like flesh looking. Weird I know!

Usually AF is a bit heavier, and having had chems before I was definitely expect a lot more than this..

Thoughts?

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM my ob rang this morning with my hcg results from yesterday. I was so surprised as he said he wouldn't be in the office till Monday. My heart literally leapt to see his name on my phone.

Anyway hcg is over 11,000 which is great. It's a doubling time of about 38hrs. Yay!!

Woke up to sore boobs this morning, finally. I always get them in early pregnancy so I was not happy they weren't sore yet.

Will book in for a scan late next week. Fingers crossed.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to basilmint For This Useful Post:

judabellah  (31-12-2015),Lil Smurfy  (31-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    Hello again ladies. Quick question, should I be suspicious of a late, very light period? AF started 4 days after it was supposed to, sorry TMI, but it has been waaaaaay lighter than a normal period, not enough to use a tampon, just filling a liner. It's not red either, old brown and kind of like flesh looking. Weird I know!

Usually AF is a bit heavier, and having had chems before I was definitely expect a lot more than this..

Thoughts?
    Yes. I would be highly suspicious. I was going to ask how you were going this morning.

Have you had premenstrual spotting before? You said your AF is always on time, right?
    When I had Endo I'd get days of brown spotting before my real period started...
    Sorry just thinking out loud.
    Something has to be going on! You've got an appointment on Monday, right? Hopefully they can do some bloods and see what's happening.
    Do you have any pain?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    Yes. I would be highly suspicious. I was going to ask how you were going this morning.

Have you had premenstrual spotting before? You said your AF is always on time, right?
    When I had Endo I'd get days of brown spotting before my real period started...
    Sorry just thinking out loud.
    Something has to be going on! You've got an appointment on Monday, right? Hopefully they can do some bloods and see what's happening.
    Do you have any pain?
    Yes, I am so just wondering what on earth is going on.

AF is always on time with full force, never ever had any sort of spotting before.

Appointment on Monday should hopefully give me some answers.

Had some serious cramps yesterday, obviously expected a lot of bleeding and got the tiniest amount. Have had a pounding headache too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    Ha ha I did that too this time round! Normally I go away and come back and start squinting at the test from the doorway, approaching like a burglar or something! This time I laid on my bed on my stomach, set my phone for 3 mins and stared at it. And repeated that process as I kept testing to see if the line got darker.

Tough to keep the news to yourself especially on a night like tonight! What are your plans?
    I kinda had a good feeling this month so I told DH that I just wanted to do something with the kids this year. Bbq, fireworks, that sort of thing. I feel like we've ditched them and partied the last couple of years so it was a good excuse.

Tomorrow DH and I are going away for two nights together, no kids though. Heading down to Byron, camping and keeping it low key but I'm super excited to have some QT.

When do you all think I should I get bloods done? Is after I get back ok? It will be Monday then and AF will officially be late..

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, I am so just wondering what on earth is going on.

AF is always on time with full force, never ever had any sort of spotting before.

Appointment on Monday should hopefully give me some answers.

Had some serious cramps yesterday, obviously expected a lot of bleeding and got the tiniest amount. Have had a pounding headache too.
    Hmm. Maybe your body is just being annoying and taking awhile to start AF. Perhaps your progesterone was high and it's not dropped enough yet for AF to begin...?

I hope the FS can help. Are you planning to ask to start anything different next cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by judabellah View Post
    I kinda had a good feeling this month so I told DH that I just wanted to do something with the kids this year. Bbq, fireworks, that sort of thing. I feel like we've ditched them and partied the last couple of years so it was a good excuse.

Tomorrow DH and I are going away for two nights together, no kids though. Heading down to Byron, camping and keeping it low key but I'm super excited to have some QT.

When do you all think I should I get bloods done? Is after I get back ok? It will be Monday then and AF will officially be late..

X
    That's great, at least you don't have to hide anything tonight. I'm designated driver so that's my excuse.

Yep Monday would be a great day for bloods.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to basilmint For This Useful Post:

judabellah  (31-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Thoughts?
    I had the same. AF was 3 days late and was pretty light. I put it down to being first month off the mini pill

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by judabellah View Post

X
    I never had bloods with DD. Went to GP showed him my hpt's and he said yep you're pregnant and gave me a referral for my ob.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

judabellah  (31-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg congratulations!!!!!!

Come and join us in the September dig

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bub077 For This Useful Post:

judabellah  (31-12-2015)