+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    Managed to get my hands on FRER and CB digi. Not pregnant on digi. Faintest shadow line on FRER. IC lines a bit darker but still faint. Pos OPK. AF now 3 days late. Feeling preggers. What's the chances on still being pregnant? I know there's a few possibilities such as implanting late, late ov, HCG taking longer than usual or just very low to start with. Has anyone ever not gotten a positive result until days after AF was due. I've been trying to find a thread on here but can't seem to find one.
    I found this thread:

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=506309

I hope the link works. It's about late BFP's.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Managed to get my hands on FRER and CB digi. Not pregnant on digi. Faintest shadow line on FRER. IC lines a bit darker but still faint. Pos OPK. AF now 3 days late. Feeling preggers. What's the chances on still being pregnant? I know there's a few possibilities such as implanting late, late ov, HCG taking longer than usual or just very low to start with. Has anyone ever not gotten a positive result until days after AF was due. I've been trying to find a thread on here but can't seem to find one.
    Can you post some pics of your tests? I know lots of people that didn't get a positive until after AF.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mulzer For This Useful Post:

babymummatobe  (29-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by judabellah View Post
    Does anyone else get obsessed by this website? http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...art.php?dpo=13

As per this chart on 8dpo (which I am today) chances are only 32% to get an early BFP. At 9dpo it goes up to 51% - big jump! At 10dpo chances are even higher to see an early BFP (if pregnant)... 67%. I'm going to go with these odds and test on 10dpo.

Feeling positive this cycle and really hoping we get a NY eve positive
    Yes I'm obsessed!!! It's so good!! I'm on it every day! I like the pregnancy test galleries to ! Haha

AFM I plan on testing tomorrow with fmu, I will be 13dpo, blood test monitoring and Clomid this month for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    I hope so too but I am not feeling very positive. I'm just so upset. This will be MC number three this year. I really thought with all the progesterone and clexane support that this time would work out. I'm just so sick of doing this. We have had all the testing done and it has shown nothing so why won't this process work??!! How many more times do I have to endure this!!
    Well I'm not going to pretend what you're feeling is not valid sometimes you just know. I just hope you're wrong. Some early pregnancies are a bit rocky and work out absolutely fine. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    Can you post some pics of your tests? I know lots of people that didn't get a positive until after AF.
    I have taken a few pics but they don't show anything at all really. That's how faint my lines have been. Starting to lose hope. I'll attach a few anyway.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1451386949.944197.jpgrImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1451386985.883260.jpg
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will also mention AF is absolutely always on time. Never in my life has AF been late unless I've been pregnant. Even when on birth control AF came every 28 days even when I was trying my best to skip AF. So regular that AF would arrive the minute I went to the toilet after getting out of bed.

This is why I'm feeling a bit hopeful and wondering. I've been having a few cramp feelings. Feels more heavy and full rather than cramping. Nipples are extremely sore. I can smell anything and everything. Urine is Fluor yellow (TMI but what the). Very watery discharge and lots of it. Headaches. Breasts are full and veiny and nipples have those white bumps all over them. What's going on. Seriously frustrating. Have a doctors appointment on Monday 4th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have taken a few pics but they don't show anything at all really. That's how faint my lines have been. Starting to lose hope. I'll attach a few anyway.

Attachment 76813rAttachment 76814
    Honestly I can't see a line in those pics but they def are low res once you upload them. If u can see a line irl and its pink and in the time then it's positive. So I guess all you can do is wait for them to get darker or AF to arrive. Fingers crossed they just get darker and darker

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bub077 View Post
    Yes I'm obsessed!!! It's so good!! I'm on it every day! I like the pregnancy test galleries to ! Haha

AFM I plan on testing tomorrow with fmu, I will be 13dpo, blood test monitoring and Clomid this month for me.
    Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs. Hoping that you've just implanted quite late. My HCG took forever to rise with DS2. Like it didn't even double every 72hrs. So stressful. Sending lots of positive vibes x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just started bleeding. Feeling very bummed. Have a doctors appointment on Monday so I will be getting a referral to FS. Good luck to everyone who got their BFP. I wish you a happy and uneventful 8 months. Xx