+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Y
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    I'm at Fraser Island so can't get anything until I get back
    I'm so happy to hear that this is common with IC though. Really eases my stress. Hopefully when I get back I will see a nice strong line.

Another question; cramping? I've been getting a few cramps. They're not like normal period cramps. More just a dull heaviness feeling. It comes and goes. Normal?
    Yeah if I was going by the results of the IC's I wouldn't know I was pregnant at all. I'm away atm so don't know if the IC's would have shown up a proper line yet or not.
    I haven't had any cramping this time. But everyone says cramping can be completely normal.
    AF being late and you getting lines all sound great. Hopefully everything will progress in the right direction.
    When are you back from your trip?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anybody have IC, and able to show a photo of line darkening progression?
    I managed to sneak a few away on holidays with me, and whilst some of the lines are getting darker, some are not. And even the darker ones are only very slight, and still barely there.
    Should I be worried? AF is now 3 days late.
    I'm another one that agrees that IC's for me didn't come up dark when a FRER did. They were always more faint. The fact that AF isn't here is the best sign! And the IC's are registering 'something' so I think things are looking very good for you!!

As for cramping I've had them in every pregnancy so don't worry at all about them.

Can't wait for your update when you get back!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Divine December Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    What's the update today? How are you doing?
    I'm back from my long car trip today. Good news is that I have had no more spotting since the tiniest bit first thing this morning however that may have just been leftover stuff.
    But not sure what that means in regard to my experiment of using two pessaries last night. I guess I can say for sure they don't cause cervical irritation in my case, but that means the spotting was really coming from the uterus. However I've heard of people using progesterone to ward off spotting so maybe the extra dose nipped it in the bud. I'm also on clexane so maybe that exacerbated what was just a tiny bleed.

However, I rang my ob's office for my BT results and they were closed! Reckon they took the arvo off... The msg said they are open at 8:30am tomorrow so will be ringing then! Also hope he'll agree to do more bloods too.

How are you Mulzer? Having many symptoms? Are you in a DIG? I'm
    too scared to join...
    Last edited by basilmint; 29-12-2015 at 16:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by judabellah View Post
    Does anyone else get obsessed by this website? http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...art.php?dpo=13

As per this chart on 8dpo (which I am today) chances are only 32% to get an early BFP. At 9dpo it goes up to 51% - big jump! At 10dpo chances are even higher to see an early BFP (if pregnant)... 67%. I'm going to go with these odds and test on 10dpo.

Feeling positive this cycle and really hoping we get a NY eve positive
    I've spent some time on that site too

How exciting, please let us know on NYE!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miia and happyfrog so sorry to hear about your news. I hope next month is it for you both.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spoke too soon. Just had pink/red spotting. This is not ideal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    Spoke too soon. Just had pink/red spotting. This is not ideal.
    Oh no. Hopefully it's breakthrough bleeding or an unrelated bleed and doesn't get any heavier

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Managed to get my hands on FRER and CB digi. Not pregnant on digi. Faintest shadow line on FRER. IC lines a bit darker but still faint. Pos OPK. AF now 3 days late. Feeling preggers. What's the chances on still being pregnant? I know there's a few possibilities such as implanting late, late ov, HCG taking longer than usual or just very low to start with. Has anyone ever not gotten a positive result until days after AF was due. I've been trying to find a thread on here but can't seem to find one.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Divine December Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    Oh no. Hopefully it's breakthrough bleeding or an unrelated bleed and doesn't get any heavier
    Last edited by basilmint; 10-07-2016 at 12:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Managed to get my hands on FRER and CB digi. Not pregnant on digi. Faintest shadow line on FRER. IC lines a bit darker but still faint. Pos OPK. AF now 3 days late. Feeling preggers. What's the chances on still being pregnant? I know there's a few possibilities such as implanting late, late ov, HCG taking longer than usual or just very low to start with. Has anyone ever not gotten a positive result until days after AF was due. I've been trying to find a thread on here but can't seem to find one.
    I think there is still a chance. How often is AF late?? You've pointed out the things I would also be thinking about- late O, late implantation, etc. I think FRER can pick up hcg as low as 6 so maybe it's just a slow embryo and things will turn out completely fine. In my experience if the line gets darker on the FRER in the next four days then your hcg is rising nicely.

I have read a number of posts on google about women not getting a positive until AF is a good week late. I really hope this is the case for you xx