+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Divine December Testing Thread

Does anyone else get obsessed by this website? http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...art.php?dpo=13

As per this chart on 8dpo (which I am today) chances are only 32% to get an early BFP. At 9dpo it goes up to 51% - big jump! At 10dpo chances are even higher to see an early BFP (if pregnant)... 67%. I'm going to go with these odds and test on 10dpo.

Feeling positive this cycle and really hoping we get a NY eve positive

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to judabellah For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (29-12-2015),MusicalMumma  (29-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Lol yea it's great

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Anybody have IC, and able to show a photo of line darkening progression?
    I managed to sneak a few away on holidays with me, and whilst some of the lines are getting darker, some are not. And even the darker ones are only very slight, and still barely there.
    Should I be worried? AF is now 3 days late.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Ic's aren't great for showing a progression. I'm sure all is fine xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    I managed to sneak a few away on holidays with me, and whilst some of the lines are getting darker, some are not. And even the darker ones are only very slight, and still barely there.
    My IC's are rubbish. I'm not near them now but if I took a pic the line wouldn't show up on here without some serious tweaking. I took an IC the same day as this FRER pic I'm attaching. The IC would be called negative by a lot of people. Only a shadow lineImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1451355486.082799.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    Can you get your hands on a FRER and check with that? You had a faint line with FRER before you went away didn't you? If the IC's are showing up even a faint line I would think the FRER would be very visible by now. Good luck and keep us updated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    Yeah had some more after going out. Makes sense though as its all mixed in with the progesterone pessary coming out. I usually have bits come out throughout the day so even if I'd not had any more bleeding then the original amount would still be in the progesterone discharge, if that makes sense...

I wouldn't be as worried as I am if it weren't for the cramping. It's not the good type I get during a successful pregnancy, which is just like little tugs and twinges that come and go. This type is dull and constant and just like the pain I had before I had the natural MC in October. It started with brown spotting for a few days which turned pink then the proper bleeding started about four days later along with back ache and really painful cramps. I'd imagine it'd happen quicker this time as my hcg wouldn't take as long to drop.

Thanks for your comments. Helps to know someone is out there. Have kept all these pregnancies a secret as I can't handle all the questions but then again there's no one to talk to.

I really hope I'm just being a negative nelly but I'm just so angry. So over this bullsh!t. I even feel angry at the unborn babies, like they're somehow doing this to me on purpose. Crazy.
    What's the update today? How are you doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by judabellah View Post
    Does anyone else get obsessed by this website? http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...art.php?dpo=13

As per this chart on 8dpo (which I am today) chances are only 32% to get an early BFP. At 9dpo it goes up to 51% - big jump! At 10dpo chances are even higher to see an early BFP (if pregnant)... 67%. I'm going to go with these odds and test on 10dpo.

Feeling positive this cycle and really hoping we get a NY eve positive
    Yeah it's a good one. I got bfp at 9dpo but it was a very questionable line. Got darker by 12dpo. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    Can you get your hands on a FRER and check with that? You had a faint line with FRER before you went away didn't you? If the IC's are showing up even a faint line I would think the FRER would be very visible by now. Good luck and keep us updated
    I'm at Fraser Island so can't get anything until I get back
    I'm so happy to hear that this is common with IC though. Really eases my stress. Hopefully when I get back I will see a nice strong line.

Another question; cramping? I've been getting a few cramps. They're not like normal period cramps. More just a dull heaviness feeling. It comes and goes. Normal?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Cramping is normal too

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (29-12-2015)