+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 660 of 796
  1. #651
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Just home from shops and stocked up on pads. Have a six hour drive tomorrow so don't want to get caught out. Last MC I only had three pads in the house and went through those in a matter of minutes. I'm sure there won't be as much bleeding as I was 10 weeks then but still, best to be prepared.

    Also bought wine. So annoyed that I just endured Christmas hiding this pregnancy and it looks like it was all for nothing. And panadeine.

  2. #652
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    282
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    65
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    Just home from shops and stocked up on pads. Have a six hour drive tomorrow so don't want to get caught out. Last MC I only had three pads in the house and went through those in a matter of minutes. I'm sure there won't be as much bleeding as I was 10 weeks then but still, best to be prepared.

    Also bought wine. So annoyed that I just endured Christmas hiding this pregnancy and it looks like it was all for nothing. And panadeine.
    Have you had more spotting? I had an early mc in August. The first indication I got was I hadn't thought about being pregnant in 2 days. I then took a digital and it had gone from saying 2-3weeks to 1-2 weeks. That evening I got lower back pain and by the morning I had started bleeding. I was 5w+4 when I started bleeding, it was painless and only lasted 5 days. It was not even as heavy as my usual period.
    I am hoping this is not what is happening for you. I have every hope this will work out. My best friend bled quite heavily from 5weeks -14 weeks and has a beautiful 5 yr old now.
    Good luck with the journey tomorrow in sure it's the last thing you feel like doing and I'm hoping those pads will not be needed

  3. #653
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    Have you had more spotting? I had an early mc in August. The first indication I got was I hadn't thought about being pregnant in 2 days. I then took a digital and it had gone from saying 2-3weeks to 1-2 weeks. That evening I got lower back pain and by the morning I had started bleeding. I was 5w+4 when I started bleeding, it was painless and only lasted 5 days. It was not even as heavy as my usual period.
    I am hoping this is not what is happening for you. I have every hope this will work out. My best friend bled quite heavily from 5weeks -14 weeks and has a beautiful 5 yr old now.
    Good luck with the journey tomorrow in sure it's the last thing you feel like doing and I'm hoping those pads will not be needed
    Yeah had some more after going out. Makes sense though as its all mixed in with the progesterone pessary coming out. I usually have bits come out throughout the day so even if I'd not had any more bleeding then the original amount would still be in the progesterone discharge, if that makes sense...

    I wouldn't be as worried as I am if it weren't for the cramping. It's not the good type I get during a successful pregnancy, which is just like little tugs and twinges that come and go. This type is dull and constant and just like the pain I had before I had the natural MC in October. It started with brown spotting for a few days which turned pink then the proper bleeding started about four days later along with back ache and really painful cramps. I'd imagine it'd happen quicker this time as my hcg wouldn't take as long to drop.

    Thanks for your comments. Helps to know someone is out there. Have kept all these pregnancies a secret as I can't handle all the questions but then again there's no one to talk to.

    I really hope I'm just being a negative nelly but I'm just so angry. So over this bullsh!t. I even feel angry at the unborn babies, like they're somehow doing this to me on purpose. Crazy.

  4. #654
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,846
    Thanks
    2,912
    Thanked
    1,627
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have everything crossed that you don't get any more bleeding

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

    basilmint  (28-12-2015)

  6. #655
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Goulburn
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    0
    @basilmint I hope it all turns out with great news.

    I have had a weird bloated feeling today. And some twingey type pains. Also I spotted a bit this afternoon, so it looks like AF might be on her way.

  7. #656
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    332
    Thanks
    408
    Thanked
    230
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    Yeah had some more after going out. Makes sense though as its all mixed in with the progesterone pessary coming out. I usually have bits come out throughout the day so even if I'd not had any more bleeding then the original amount would still be in the progesterone discharge, if that makes sense...

    I wouldn't be as worried as I am if it weren't for the cramping. It's not the good type I get during a successful pregnancy, which is just like little tugs and twinges that come and go. This type is dull and constant and just like the pain I had before I had the natural MC in October. It started with brown spotting for a few days which turned pink then the proper bleeding started about four days later along with back ache and really painful cramps. I'd imagine it'd happen quicker this time as my hcg wouldn't take as long to drop.

    Thanks for your comments. Helps to know someone is out there. Have kept all these pregnancies a secret as I can't handle all the questions but then again there's no one to talk to.

    I really hope I'm just being a negative nelly but I'm just so angry. So over this bullsh!t. I even feel angry at the unborn babies, like they're somehow doing this to me on purpose. Crazy.
    Fingers crossed for you xx

  8. #657
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Goulburn
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    0
    I'm out this month

  9. #658
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    5
    Reviews
    0
    I'm TTC #2 and AF came today

  10. #659
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    432
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked
    60
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by happyfrog View Post
    I'm out this month
    Sorry to hear that

  11. #660
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    432
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked
    60
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by miia View Post
    I'm TTC #2 and AF came today
    Bugger. Fx for you for next month


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC after miscarriage testing thread #3
    By jazz1910 in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 606
    Last Post: 24-12-2015, 11:28
  2. Dynamic December Testing Thread 2014
    By EnPointe in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 573
    Last Post: 31-12-2014, 11:39

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Springfree Trampoline
Give the Ultimate Christmas Gift Springfree Trampoline
The World's Safest Trampoline™ is now also the world's first Smart Trampoline™. Sensors on the mat detect your every move and your jumps control fun, educational and active games on tablet. Secure the Ultimate Christmas Gift today!
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Baby Sensory
Baby Sensory is the only baby programme that offers a complete approach to learning & development. Our classes offer an exciting world full of fun sensory experiences for parents and babies to enjoy.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!