+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 650 of 796
  1. #641
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    Addicted to poas. Just did an IC, and an OPK, OPK was super dark, almost positive. IC had a very very faint line on it but it was there! Cheering. Now for a one week break. I'll update when I'm back. Fingers crossed
    Hooray!! That's fantastic!! Can't wait to hear the update when you get back x

  2. #642
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked
    188
    Reviews
    0
    Ladies I'm heading over to the January thread, I've just got this positive OPK so will be testing next month. Good luck for those left to test 😊ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1451189735.553618.jpg

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sashie For This Useful Post:

    judabellah  (28-12-2015),Mamasupial  (27-12-2015)

  4. #643
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    280
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    62
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashie View Post
    Ladies I'm heading over to the January thread, I've just got this positive OPK so will be testing next month. Good luck for those left to test 😊Attachment 76758
    Good luck for next month

  5. #644
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    280
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    62
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    Addicted to poas. Just did an IC, and an OPK, OPK was super dark, almost positive. IC had a very very faint line on it but it was there! Cheering. Now for a one week break. I'll update when I'm back. Fingers crossed
    Yay sounding very good. Will be hanging out to hear what happens. X

  6. #645
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0

    Default Divine December Testing Thread

    .
    Attached Images
    Last edited by basilmint; 10-07-2016 at 12:38.

  7. #646
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,091
    Thanks
    7,250
    Thanked
    5,865
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Fingers tightly crossed for you

  8. #647
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Thanks Mamasupial. I just wish this would work out for once. I can't handle the stress anymore.

    Decided I'm going to do an experiment. Going to use two progesterone pessaries tonight (instead of the one I am prescribed) and see if the spotting worsens. Then I'll know it's from them. They don't cause any harm and I know people are on four times my dose so it's safe to do so.

  9. #648
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    280
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    62
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    Feeling very doubtful this morning. Woke up to brown spotting. I have read that it can happen on progesterone pessaries but I don't think that's it in my case. It's the type of brown spotting I have before MC. I also have some cramping.

    I took a CBD last night as I wanted to see if the week's estimator had changed and it did, plus I did an FRER on the same sample and the line came up instantly.
    Attachment 76774

    So clearly my HCG is up there but I've been down this path enough to know that it could be in the process of dropping today. Still can't get my BT results from last week as my ob isn't open until tomorrow.

    I am preparing myself for the worst. Have lots to do so am wearing a pad as the cramping makes me feel like I'm about to bleed any moment. Have given up almost all hope. Why does this sh!t keep happening to me. I just don't know how I can keep on ttc when it keeps on ending in disaster.
    How many dpos are you now??
    I'm sorry you're feeling like this. I have everything crossed its just the progesterone. Let us know how the experiment goes.

  10. #649
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,845
    Thanks
    2,908
    Thanked
    1,627
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    Feeling very doubtful this morning. Woke up to brown spotting. I have read that it can happen on progesterone pessaries but I don't think that's it in my case. It's the type of brown spotting I have before MC. I also have some cramping.

    I took a CBD last night as I wanted to see if the week's estimator had changed and it did, plus I did an FRER on the same sample and the line came up instantly.
    Attachment 76774

    So clearly my HCG is up there but I've been down this path enough to know that it could be in the process of dropping today. Still can't get my BT results from last week as my ob isn't open until tomorrow.

    I am preparing myself for the worst. Have lots to do so am wearing a pad as the cramping makes me feel like I'm about to bleed any moment. Have given up almost all hope. Why does this sh!t keep happening to me. I just don't know how I can keep on ttc when it keeps on ending in disaster.
    I have everything crossed that the spotting isn't anything sinister

  11. #650
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Thanks guys. I'm just a mess expecting the worst. Who knows I might make it into the January testing thread!

    Mulzer I'm 23 dpo now. So about 5w2days.


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC after miscarriage testing thread #3
    By jazz1910 in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 606
    Last Post: 24-12-2015, 11:28
  2. Dynamic December Testing Thread 2014
    By EnPointe in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 573
    Last Post: 31-12-2014, 11:39

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pebblebee
Parents spend hours looking for things they need NOW. The keys, the remote, darling daughter's treasured teddy. Stop wasting precious time looking & start finding with Bub Hub reviewed Pebblebee Smart Tag. Simply attach a Pebblebee and find it fast.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Sarah Tooke Childbirth & Parenting Education
Providing private, personalised antenatal childbirth & parenting education to expectant parents in the comfort of their own home. Sessions are flexible, including everything that hospital based programs cover. Click to find out more!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!