+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    Merry Christmas everyone! Ran out of tests so have to wait til shops open tomorrow. Not feeling preggers, but also not feeling AF coming on, so neither bad nor good. On the other hand, I got engaged! Would just be the icing on the cake if I got a BFP tomorrow.
    That's lovely congrats. Fx for bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    Merry Christmas everyone! Ran out of tests so have to wait til shops open tomorrow. Not feeling preggers, but also not feeling AF coming on, so neither bad nor good. On the other hand, I got engaged! Would just be the icing on the cake if I got a BFP tomorrow.
    Omg! Congrats. Great news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF is 4 days late. Tests are negative still. My AF is usually on the dot. I assume this is a gift from my MC a few months ago.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Found a IC this morning. BFN, AF due tomorrow but I'm feeling extremely wet (TMI), usually by now if AF was on her way I would be dry as a bone. Just picked up some frer so will test again this arvo. FX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Found a IC this morning. BFN, AF due tomorrow but I'm feeling extremely wet (TMI), usually by now if AF was on her way I would be dry as a bone. Just picked up some frer so will test again this arvo. FX
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations!! Did you know it was going to happen?? How exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh I hope the FRER comes through for you today!!! Let us know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nikski View Post
    AF is 4 days late. Tests are negative still. My AF is usually on the dot. I assume this is a gift from my MC a few months ago.
    How darn frustrating for you. I wish it just meant you were pregnant, and the tests were wrong instead of the MC still mucking you around. I had some longer cycles after my MC's too. Even though ovulation was the same... eg, I ovulated on day 14 like usual but AF didn't come till CD 36. Very annoying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    Congratulations!! Did you know it was going to happen?? How exciting!
    Has absolutely no idea. I was so excited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with the afternoon testing. Afternoon works much better for me. And just so you know I'm still getting barely a shadow of a line on IC's they basically look negative and my FRER has gotten much darker.