+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    Well I hope you got some rest last night and you're feeling better today. Good luck with bloods today. X
    The back pain is gone today. Soooo relieved. Had a long night with DS and didn't get much sleep so hoping to fit in a nap today. Bloods done. Now just to hope they are doing the right thing...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to basilmint For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (24-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    The back pain is gone today. Soooo relieved. Had a long night with DS and didn't get much sleep so hoping to fit in a nap today. Bloods done. Now just to hope they are doing the right thing...
    Oh I'm so glad you're feeling a bit better. Such a stressful time. Let us know how your bloods go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, not what you wanted to see but perhaps it'll be darker with afternoon wee? And remember it takes days for the hcg to double. Between 48-72...
    Keep us updated!
    Well you were right again. Afternoon is def a better time for me to test. I'm 11dpo now. This is the test once it has dried but it's darker than any line I got last month. So fingers crossedImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1450932781.374533.jpg

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mulzer For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (24-12-2015),Mamasupial  (24-12-2015),Oh So Ready!  (24-12-2015),Sashie  (26-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I totally agree that they don't really get it until the baby is born. My DH didn't even change his ways after the ultrasounds. But after the delivery he was different. And I must admit he was much sadder about the MC's when ttc number 2. It's like he knew this was another little son we had lost. It's just that we deal with it different ways and can't really be there for each other the way we need. Frustrating as I've not told anyone about these pregnancies and he's the only one who knows. But he doesn't really want to hear anything about it as I'm sure he is worried about me getting too attached. For instance, I said I'm not sure how I'll get through dinner tonight as mil has sashimi, prawns and lobster on the menu... Normally that would be awesome but not today! He didn't even answer me. Would have liked him to suggest a way out of eating all that without drawing attention but nope.

And yep he also thought I was nuts for all the reading I did pre TTC, and refused to take the vitamins I asked him to take. When I had to have a laparoscopy to remove Endo he didn't even want me to have it as he thought I was being paranoid. Sure!!
    Say you have decided to be a vegetarian????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well you were right again. Afternoon is def a better time for me to test. I'm 11dpo now. This is the test once it has dried but it's darker than any line I got last month. So fingers crossedAttachment 76688
    Omg Mulzer that is a great line!!! It's way darker than mine was on 11 dpo!! Congratulations! I hope you are feeling a bit more confident now. Just a bit xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Say you have decided to be a vegetarian????
    Ha ha brilliant. I laughed out loud at that one. That would really raise suspicion if I said that

Thinking of going with the lobster, as it'll be cooked. It's all fresh of course but I'm not risking sashimi, and prawns I'm not keen on either...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha brilliant. I laughed out loud at that one. That would really raise suspicion if I said that

Thinking of going with the lobster, as it'll be cooked. It's all fresh of course but I'm not risking sashimi, and prawns I'm not keen on either...
    Well I am veggie so I don't have to worry about most of the foods you have to stay away from but I'll struggle with the alcohol avoidance. My in laws are big drinkers and will comment if I'm not seen drinking champagne tomorrow. Will get some sparkling water and see what I can get away with.
    Stick with the lobster. Food is harder

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Yea I'm not sure how I'm going to get away without drinking...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    If you're known to drink spirits, just drink coke from a short glass. No-one needs to know it's got no alcohol in it

What about non-alcoholic wine from the supermarket?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Small town, staying with parents who will pour me a wine...