+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 80 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Divine December Testing Thread

Bindy, I have no idea about oestrodial. Why did you add it to the form? I've heard lots of people talk about progesterone levels in early pregnancy but never oestrodiol

Good luck. I hope your numbers keep rising nicely
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 19-11-2015 at 08:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't worked out how to use it to be able to add it 😳 my mission today ☺️ Thankyou

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, can I please be put down to test on the 4th? CD30 and my OPK is almost positive so hoping to O over the weekend. Hoping for a sticky bubba after a chemical pregnancy late october. Goodluck to everyone 😀

4. The Following User Says Thank You to emmaw20 For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (19-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for all the ladies who have already gotten their BFPs, and it isn't even December yet! 😉

Can't help feeling a bit jealous. In a "happy for you, sad for me" kind of way. Have you ever thought that there are only so many BFP s to go around and if every time someone else gets one, there's one less for you? Silly I know. Just having a feeling sorry for myself moment. I really do hope everyone here gets their BFPs. Good luck and baby dust to all. XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @happycamper - I totally had the same thought. In my family (I am 1 of 6) everyone else seemed to just click their fingers when they wanted to get pregnant and when I ran into problems, made worse by my cr@ppy AMH levels, I thought it was because my family had used up all our chances- hahaha. Ridiculous I know
    I am aware that my situation could change any day, so as happy as I am I always remain realistic- the statistics mean I have to!!
    Are you in the middle of a cycle atm?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aqua85 For This Useful Post:

Happy Camper  (19-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqua85 View Post
    Hey @happycamper - I totally had the same thought. In my family (I am 1 of 6) everyone else seemed to just click their fingers when they wanted to get pregnant and when I ran into problems, made worse by my cr@ppy AMH levels, I thought it was because my family had used up all our chances- hahaha. Ridiculous I know
    I am aware that my situation could change any day, so as happy as I am I always remain realistic- the statistics mean I have to!!
    Are you in the middle of a cycle atm?
    Thanks for the sympathy. I think I have a similar experience. My SIL *thinks* about getting UTD and she is. She's currently UTD with twins! I've had a rotten 12 months not being able to focus on TTC when my biological clock is screaming at me that I need another baby... sigh.

I'm determined not to dwell on the past and things I can not change. I'm on CD 13 today. Using Clear Blue Ovulation tracker I had a flashing smiley face for the last 3 days and a solid smiley face this morning. DH is on notice that tonight is his night! 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Camper View Post
    Can't help feeling a bit jealous. In a "happy for you, sad for me" kind of way. Have you ever thought that there are only so many BFP s to go around and if every time someone else gets one, there's one less for you? Silly I know. Just having a feeling sorry for myself moment. I really do hope everyone here gets their BFPs. Good luck and baby dust to all. XXX
    I'm having a sorry for myself moment too. My doctor ordered blood tests to check if I'm ovulating so I kind of decided that I would not think about TTC until I've got those results on 7 December. I was just going to enjoy November, enjoy DP, and relax. My plans to be calm have gone out the window! It plays on my mind that I'm 37 and might have left things too late so once DP and I decided to try for a baby I was all impatient to get started, I don't want to waste another moment. But our baby will not be conceived this month, you need to DTD for that to happen and DP has no interest at the moment, he is always so tired. I find it really upsetting. I've mentioned it to him because I think that intimacy is a really important part of our relationship, baby-making completely aside. He has taken that on board and he has been more thoughtful, attentive and affectionate since then, but still no DTD! I feel like I can't say or do anything more because I've brought it up a couple of times now and he's explained where he's at, so if I say it again it'll just put more pressure on him. If the roles were reversed, I would not want to be hounded for sex when I didn't feel like it. But argh, it's so frustrating! So while DP sleeps like a baby, I am wide awake and trying to burn my excess energy by doing housework. My linen cupboard has never been so tidy!

So at this point, there will be no testing for me in December, there's just no point. I'll just be crossing my fingers that everyone else gets BFPs since I know I won't!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MyNameIsAitch For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Camper View Post
    Thanks for the sympathy. I think I have a similar experience. My SIL *thinks* about getting UTD and she is. She's currently UTD with twins! I've had a rotten 12 months not being able to focus on TTC when my biological clock is screaming at me that I need another baby... sigh.

I'm determined not to dwell on the past and things I can not change. I'm on CD 13 today. Using Clear Blue Ovulation tracker I had a flashing smiley face for the last 3 days and a solid smiley face this morning. DH is on notice that tonight is his night! 😉
    My SIL was the same. 4 kids and then accidentally fell pregnant with twins. Anytime she wanted another child, she seemed to fall pregnant straight away

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MyNameIsAitch your post resonates with a few of us I am sure- please don't feel bad. My DH was the same before we went in for IVF, obviously we are aware timing is everything and those couple of days each month I needed him to step up. Sometimes he would just complain he was too tired from work, and how he "was sure it would be fine to wait until tomorrow".
    It was pretty upsetting as you feel like they aren't on the same page as you, but at the same time you don't want to turn it into a chore & almost nag them into it (how unromantic!!!).
    Even though your journey has just begun I hope it is a short one - for us we didn't want to spend too much time TTC naturally (with my poor results) since my DH nearly 46.
    Good Luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    With my first, I was always stressing about timing and was putting the pressure on DH to DTD at the right time. After a few months of this, I dropped any talk of ovulation. I would know roughly when I was going to O, I'd put on the sexy undies and seduce DH. The pressure was off him, and we both enjoyed ourselves. It didn't feel like a chore

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Aqua85  (19-11-2015)