+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 80 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nikski View Post
    My period is due to today and tests yesterday were BFN and I started to get AF style cramps so am expecting it today and won't test as it will make me too sad. I had MC in Oct so think things are still a bit messed up. I don't usually get AF cramps. Good tip about Accupunture. I did that with DS when we were doing IVF and it really worked for me.
    FX AF stays away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    Mamasupial out of interest what were your bloods that day when bleeding commenced? I appreciate your sharing
    What did your bloods come back at? Didn't you get some results yesterday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Mulzer I asked for repeats but the GP said no, then I'm out of town for Christmas. I'm actually not as relaxed as my first pregnancy. I'm more worried about mc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Mulzer I asked for repeats but the GP said no, then I'm out of town for Christmas. I'm actually not as relaxed as my first pregnancy. I'm more worried about mc.
    Oh why did they say no? That's a bit of a pain. Are you having an early scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    Oh why did they say no? That's a bit of a pain. Are you having an early scan?
    Yea I'll be 7w5d when I get my scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stressing this morning. Have a constant dull ache across my lower back. Like the pain I get before my period. Damn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Yea I'll be 7w5d when I get my scan.
    Oh that will be great to get.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Stressing this morning. Have a constant dull ache across my lower back. Like the pain I get before my period. Damn.
    I had that for well over a week.
    Oh that will be great to get.
    Yep. 8th of January

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hear that can be very normal. Easier said than done. Try not to stress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You didn't want a follow up to see that they were doubling? You're so relaxed this time. Amazing
    I did another test this morning a little bit darker this time. I feel much more chilled with this pregnancy. It's not that I'm extra confident it's just I don't seem to be worried.
    I never even had a BT with DD. Dr didn't think it was necessary. To me, it adds extra stress by knowing your numbers. Coz if they're no doubling as they should, you stress about things that are outside your control