+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 80 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 796
  1. #551
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    8
    Reviews
    0
    I'd love twins. Mainly because I had a twin preg I lost so would be lovely to have them again!
    I didn't respond to clomid but my failed round sorted my cycles out Until last loss when i had a short cycle again (they were every 2 weeks for ages) and then i took soy this cycle xxx

  2. #552
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked
    277
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg. Having some serious signs to not test with FRER. Went to grab some yesterday, completely forgot them. Stopped in at chemist warehouse this arvo, sold out. Tried to stop at woolies and the car park was chockablock and someone stole my car park so I just left. Oh well, taking it as a sign. Did another IC and can see a shadow line but it just doesn't look like it has colour in it or if it does it is extremely faint.

  3. #553
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    8
    Reviews
    0
    Oooh post a pic? Xxx

  4. #554
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,100
    Thanks
    7,257
    Thanked
    5,872
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lmxo View Post
    I'd love twins. Mainly because I had a twin preg I lost so would be lovely to have them again!
    I didn't respond to clomid but my failed round sorted my cycles out Until last loss when i had a short cycle again (they were every 2 weeks for ages) and then i took soy this cycle xxx
    I wouldn't want the high risks and my daughter had bad reflux so I don't think I could handle two like that at once.

  5. #555
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    where the rain never stops
    Posts
    673
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked
    58
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Updated ladies. Congrats on the BFP's.

  6. #556
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    8
    Reviews
    0
    Yeah the high risks are worrying! Xx

  7. #557
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    Omg. Having some serious signs to not test with FRER. Went to grab some yesterday, completely forgot them. Stopped in at chemist warehouse this arvo, sold out. Tried to stop at woolies and the car park was chockablock and someone stole my car park so I just left. Oh well, taking it as a sign. Did another IC and can see a shadow line but it just doesn't look like it has colour in it or if it does it is extremely faint.
    Came on to see how you were going babymummatobe. I completely understand, it's like the universe is trying to tell you to hold off testing! I'll stay tuned anyway and hope for the best. Fingers crossed.

  8. #558
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    I had a faint line for two days then bfn's then bleeding. I had bloods done the first day of bleeding.
    Mamasupial out of interest what were your bloods that day when bleeding commenced? I appreciate your sharing

  9. #559
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,100
    Thanks
    7,257
    Thanked
    5,872
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    Mamasupial out of interest what were your bloods that day when bleeding commenced? I appreciate your sharing
    They were at 6. So my hcg started dropping before the bleeding started.

  10. #560
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    282
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    65
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    They were at 6. So my hcg started dropping before the bleeding started.
    Have you had bloods done this time?


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC after miscarriage testing thread #3
    By jazz1910 in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 606
    Last Post: 24-12-2015, 11:28
  2. Dynamic December Testing Thread 2014
    By EnPointe in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 573
    Last Post: 31-12-2014, 11:39

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Springfree Trampoline
Give the Ultimate Christmas Gift Springfree Trampoline
The World's Safest Trampoline™ is now also the world's first Smart Trampoline™. Sensors on the mat detect your every move and your jumps control fun, educational and active games on tablet. Secure the Ultimate Christmas Gift today!
sales & new stuffsee all
CarmelsBeautySecrets
Growing your own natural nails is easy. Years ago, I devised a simple and very effective technique which really helps boosts the nails' growth in as little as three days! And most importantly keeps them that way.
featured supporter
Philips AVENT Australia
Pregnancy and early parenthood is an exciting and challenging time, but it’s good to know there is expert advice on hand to ensure that your baby gets the best start in life.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!