+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 80 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lmxo View Post
    I wasn't on the thread but got my bfp this weekend
    Really hoping it's our rainbow after multiple losses xxx
    Congratulations lmxo!! How many dpo were you when you got your BFP?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    Symptom spotting: anyone have any symptoms yet? Especially those who have already got BFP.

I have: feeling bloated quite low down at times, increased sense of smell, hungry all the time, only feel like eating spag bol. Also (TMI) feeling very wet, not ewcm, but very watery. Usually I would be drying up by now preparing for AF, so I'm hoping this is a good sign.
    Those symptoms sound great. I don't have any symptoms at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    Your symptoms sound great!! Really.
    I'm about 16 dpo and have had the increased sense of smell for awhile. We had ants in our house last week and for the first time ever I could actually smell them when I killed them. A friend used to always say dead ants stink and I never understood. Ha ha I do now! Also almost spewed when I smelt the milk this morning when making breakfast. Had that with my son. Boobs are slightly sore but I don't usually get that in full force till after the six week mark. Like when I take my bra off, ouch!! Bloated down low too. Tired, very tired. Not interested in much besides sleeping and eating. Made roast vegetables for lunch today as I was simply dying for vegetables for some reason. Insomnia, but i think that's more me stressing about whether this pregnancy is going to last. And how I'll cope if it doesn't.
    I had some milky CM before AF was due so hopefully that's another indicator for you. I'm using progesterone pessaries now though so constantly feeling wet, just lovely!

I'm wanting some cramping to reassure me things are happening but nothing much so far. They've always been a good sign for me, when my cramping (always minor, more like little twinges) stopped that's been when I've MC'ed.
    Smelling ants. Gross. 😜

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wasn't on the thread but got my bfp this weekend
    Really hoping it's our rainbow after multiple losses xxx
    Congrats that's a lovely strong line. How many dpos are you?? Welcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    Can I ask what your lines were like last month Mulzer and Mamasupial? It's ok if you'd rather not talk about it though, just ignore me
    I had a faint line for two days then bfn's then bleeding. I had bloods done the first day of bleeding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was only about 8dpo and about 11dpo now. I'm an early implanter so usually get bfps early but am wondering if it could be multiples. I had a twin pregnancy before naturally (one of my losses ) and this month I took soy which is meant to work like clomid and had a super strong ov lol xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I was only about 8dpo and about 11dpo now. I'm an early implanter so usually get bfps early but am wondering if it could be multiples. I had a twin pregnancy before naturally (one of my losses ) and this month I took soy which is meant to work like clomid and had a super strong ov lol xxx
    I took soy before and now have a toddler. She was a single pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww that's lovely . Chances are prob really small and I get early bfps anyway so prob is a singleton don't mind either way obviously lol just want it to be sticky xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    Have you only tested on the IC's???
    I'd say def go and buy some FRER. Chemist warehouse sell a 7 pack for $26. Which is a lot but they are so much better than the Internet cheapies.
    This morning I thought I had a shadow on IC BFN on FRER. Midday shadow on IC and faint possible Evap on FRER couldn't see colour.

Well I must def be someone who has stronger concentration of hcg in the afternoon because like a total looney I've just taken my last FRER and an IC and in the same day as a shadow and what looked like Evaps it has now come with faintest line on IC (complete squinter.....is it even there) and a super faint but pink line on the FRER (within 2 mins)
    IC had a 'shadow' which made me test with FRER.
    But I understand not wanting to test again and get your hopes dashed.
    I def thought I was out this month and it could easily turn into another chem like last month. But for this moment in time I'm pregnant. What a roller coaster
    Awesome!! Congrats! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Awww that's lovely . Chances are prob really small and I get early bfps anyway so prob is a singleton don't mind either way obviously lol just want it to be sticky xxx
    Yea I don't think the chances are very high. I took clomid this time and my partner is hoping for twins.