+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 80 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    Thanks so much. Once you said you weren't feeling pregnant I got it in my head that I should just keep testing. Just hope it's a sticky one this time. I had my bfp last month too 😥
    I can see it!!! Yea I had a bfp last month too. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I ask what your lines were like last month Mulzer and Mamasupial? It's ok if you'd rather not talk about it though, just ignore me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    Can I ask what your lines were like last month Mulzer and Mamasupial? It's ok if you'd rather not talk about it though, just ignore me
    Mine started at 9dpo very faint (not as faint as today's though) and got darker for 2 days then much lighter on day 4 and day 5 bfn and AF arrived on time

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1450765212.747741.jpg

I don't have pic of 12dpo. Marginally darker. 13dpo as light as 10dpo and 14dpo bfn with AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Symptom spotting: anyone have any symptoms yet? Especially those who have already got BFP.

I have: feeling bloated quite low down at times, increased sense of smell, hungry all the time, only feel like eating spag bol. Also (TMI) feeling very wet, not ewcm, but very watery. Usually I would be drying up by now preparing for AF, so I'm hoping this is a good sign.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    Attachment 76635

I don't have pic of 12dpo. Marginally darker. 13dpo as light as 10dpo and 14dpo bfn with AF.
    Thanks Mulzer. I'm sorry that happened to you. I really am confused how they say the darkness of the line doesn't matter... Can't deny it didn't matter that cycle for you!
    It must be reassuring for you to have a darker line this time xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Divine December Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    Symptom spotting: anyone have any symptoms yet? Especially those who have already got BFP.

I have: feeling bloated quite low down at times, increased sense of smell, hungry all the time, only feel like eating spag bol. Also (TMI) feeling very wet, not ewcm, but very watery. Usually I would be drying up by now preparing for AF, so I'm hoping this is a good sign.
    Your symptoms sound great!! Really.
    I'm about 16 dpo and have had the increased sense of smell for awhile. We had ants in our house last week and for the first time ever I could actually smell them when I killed them. A friend used to always say dead ants stink and I never understood. Ha ha I do now! Also almost spewed when I smelt the milk this morning when making breakfast. Had that with my son. Boobs are slightly sore but I don't usually get that in full force till after the six week mark. Like when I take my bra off, ouch!! Bloated down low too. Tired, very tired. Not interested in much besides sleeping and eating. Made roast vegetables for lunch today as I was simply dying for vegetables for some reason. Insomnia, but i think that's more me stressing about whether this pregnancy is going to last. And how I'll cope if it doesn't.
    I had some milky CM before AF was due so hopefully that's another indicator for you. I'm using progesterone pessaries now though so constantly feeling wet, just lovely!

I'm wanting some cramping to reassure me things are happening but nothing much so far. They've always been a good sign for me, when my cramping (always minor, more like little twinges) stopped that's been when I've MC'ed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh forgot the main one. Breathlessness! Just one flight of stairs and I'm out of breath. Makes me feel so unfit. And dizziness when I stand up quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wasn't on the thread but got my bfp this weekend
    Really hoping it's our rainbow after multiple losses xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Mulzer. I'm sorry that happened to you. I really am confused how they say the darkness of the line doesn't matter... Can't deny it didn't matter that cycle for you!
    It must be reassuring for you to have a darker line this time xx
    I think maybe when it a dark line it doesn't matter if it's a little lighter or a little darker. But in the early stages I think it should be getting darker.
    Fingers crossed