+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 80 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    Tested again with IC this morning but didn't really notice a line, if I was really looking maybe a shadow line but that's it. Although it wasn't FMU and I'm still not due for AF for another 7 days and wasn't tracking O this month so we shall see. Trying to feel positive but bfn after bfn is a real downer.
    FX for you. AF is due in about 5 days for me. Would live a bfp by Christmas morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    I do t feel pregnant either.
    Oh do you not? How many dpos are you now? You got your bfp early didn't you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    FX for you. AF is due in about 5 days for me. Would live a bfp by Christmas morning.
    I'm hoping for a BFP for Christmas too. Will test again then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    I'm hoping for a BFP for Christmas too. Will test again then.
    I'm excited to hear how you get on. I'll most likely be testing constantly 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so I had tested with an IC this morning and thought I saw a shadow of a line so I did an FRER with same sample and nothing a total BFN.
    Last cycle with my chemical my FMU never worked that well for me so I've just tested again with an IC and thought it had a shadow of a line again so tried an FRER with same sample and an extremely faint line appeared within 5mins. It's super super faint and I can't tell if it has any colour.
    Has anyone had an Evap line show up on a FRER within the time frame.
    I know I just have to wait and test over the next few days but I got a bit of a shock when that line appeared.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks that's good to see. I just don't feel preggers at all. It's probably the time I am haha. Will test again in the morning and see if I have any squinting
    When I conceived DD, it was the one month that I didn't feel pregnant. I breezed through with minimal morning sickness, and didn't feel pregnant until the baby started kicking (the growing belly was a bit of a giveaway)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Oh do you not? How many dpos are you now? You got your bfp early didn't you?
    I'm 23dpo (5w2d) and no symptoms. I got my bfp at 7dpo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    I'm 23dpo (5w2d) and no symptoms. I got my bfp at 7dpo.
    Ok that's encouraging. I actually think with my dd and ds pregnancies I didn't really feel pregnant until around 6-7 weeks and it was only with my mc that I seemed to get symptoms early. Doesn't mean anything though. I may may may have gotten an extremely faint bfp today. There was a line within the time frame but I can't tell if it had colour. Off to the shops later to stock up on FRER so I can test over the next few days.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mulzer For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I may may may have gotten an extremely faint bfp today. There was a line within the time frame but I can't tell if it had colour. Off to the shops later to stock up on FRER so I can test over the next few days.
    I so hope that turns into a darker line for you in the next few days!

I'm feeling a bit iffy. I thought I had a faint/shadow like line on an IC, however bfn this morning. I thought I was having a few symptoms but now I'm thinking I'm just clinging on to anything that may mean I'm pregnant hahaha. Will have to buy some FRER and wrap them so I can't use them before Xmas lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok that's encouraging. I actually think with my dd and ds pregnancies I didn't really feel pregnant until around 6-7 weeks and it was only with my mc that I seemed to get symptoms early. Doesn't mean anything though. I may may may have gotten an extremely faint bfp today. There was a line within the time frame but I can't tell if it had colour. Off to the shops later to stock up on FRER so I can test over the next few days.
    Good luck with the FRER's!! I really hope that line has colour and then darkens right up when you test next. My lines seem to work better in the afternoon. I know it doesn't make sense but it was just the way it was. Even with no holding and drinking normally (I drink heaps of water, usually there litres).

Keep us updated!!