+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 80 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nikski and BabyMummatoBe how are you guys going? Anymore testing happening?

BlendedFamily, I'm sorry this wasn't the month. I wanted to say that I had a few months of crazy cycles after both my MC's. Heavy periods, spotting on and off, a real pain. I was going to do acupuncture (have done it before and found it great for regulating my cycles) but they sorted themselves out on their own.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Not nesessarily. I had big dips in my bfp chart. Can you post a pic?
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1450742030.158588.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM I'm hanging out waiting for beta Hcg results today. I did another FRER yesterday evening (day after period was due) so not FMU and the line is heaps darker than it was when I first tested 4-5 days before my period was due. Phew. I was really getting worried about the faint lines not getting any darker. I researched it a lot, heaps of people believe the lines should get darker yet there's also lots of people that didn't get any line till days after AF was due, and even then it was faint. And went on to have healthy pregnancies. Even rang the customer service number on the FRER box and she said it doesn't matter whether the line gets darker or not. Asked my ob and he said he didn't even know!

Anyway I just feel better that they have darkened so am trying to relax now. Have another BT on Thursday to see if they've doubled as they should. Problem with that is I won't get the results till the 27th. More waiting...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to basilmint For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    AFM I'm hanging out waiting for beta Hcg results today. I did another FRER yesterday evening (day after period was due) so not FMU and the line is heaps darker than it was when I first tested 4-5 days before my period was due. Phew. I was really getting worried about the faint lines not getting any darker. I researched it a lot, heaps of people believe the lines should get darker yet there's also lots of people that didn't get any line till days after AF was due, and even then it was faint. And went on to have healthy pregnancies. Even rang the customer service number on the FRER box and she said it doesn't matter whether the line gets darker or not. Asked my ob and he said he didn't even know!

Anyway I just feel better that they have darkened so am trying to relax now. Have another BT on Thursday to see if they've doubled as they should. Problem with that is I won't get the results till the 27th. More waiting...
    Yes I've read it doesn't matter if the line gets darker or not but mine certainly have with my successful pregnancies and have always gotten lighter with my mc so there must be some truth in it.
    Either way it makes you feel more secure. So glad they are darkening. Good luck for 27th. What a wait!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mulzer For This Useful Post:

basilmint  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    I wouldn't say you are out especially with all the open circles. Take a look at mine, big dips. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1450742459.038589.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't temp but Mulzer by the look of Mamasupial's chart I definitely agree you aren't out yet! Oh fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nikski and BabyMummatoBe how are you guys going? Anymore testing happening?

BlendedFamily, I'm sorry this wasn't the month. I wanted to say that I had a few months of crazy cycles after both my MC's. Heavy periods, spotting on and off, a real pain. I was going to do acupuncture (have done it before and found it great for regulating my cycles) but they sorted themselves out on their own.
    Tested again with IC this morning but didn't really notice a line, if I was really looking maybe a shadow line but that's it. Although it wasn't FMU and I'm still not due for AF for another 7 days and wasn't tracking O this month so we shall see. Trying to feel positive but bfn after bfn is a real downer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    I wouldn't say you are out especially with all the open circles. Take a look at mine, big dips. Attachment 76626
    Thanks that's good to see. I just don't feel preggers at all. It's probably the time I am haha. Will test again in the morning and see if I have any squinting

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't temp but Mulzer by the look of Mamasupial's chart I definitely agree you aren't out yet! Oh fingers crossed!
    TBH I'm not very good at temping. I'm up so many times during the night with the kids and temp and different times

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    Thanks that's good to see. I just don't feel preggers at all. It's probably the time I am haha. Will test again in the morning and see if I have any squinting
    I do t feel pregnant either.