+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 80 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone know much about triphasic temp charts? I'm either 6 or 8dpo and my temp has spiked again this morning. It has been very warm weather here though so maybe nothing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Can you post a pic?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    I'm hoping you get a BFP. I've been reading up about the sperm meets egg plan and it's very interesting. I'll definitely be trying that next month if it doesn't work out this month.
    Thanks. Yeah google the success rate of it. I wish someone had told me about it earlier.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    6 or 7dpo today and have had a few crampy feelings, along with (tmi), an abundance of very watery cm. also had a bit of a dizzy spell walking up my stairs today. This heat is not very nice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    no dice for me. I wonder why I've been so nauseous and my usual 28 day cycle was 26 days. any experts out there??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did a test too early and now I am disapoint as I saw not pregnant. I am hoping tomorrow or the next day that screen will show different words.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by nikski View Post
    I did a test too early and now I am disapoint as I saw not pregnant. I am hoping tomorrow or the next day that screen will show different words.
    Digital aren't as sensitive as other tests such as frer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My body is crazy. I'm waiting to O, but then today got a very small clot (the size of a mini m&m) when I wiped then a small amount of brown discharge through the afternoon. I didn't get the usual heaviness I usually feel a day before AF arrives. I have my fingers crossed that it's implantation bleeding but I thought the clot was a bit weird if it's implantation bleeding. Either way, it means I didn't notice ovulation this month but admittedly my only method of tracking is watching my cm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Fingers crossed!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Digital aren't as sensitive as other tests such as frer.
    Ooh that's good to know. I will pick FRER up today.