+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 80 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nikski View Post
    Whoo hoo Basilmint! Congrats.

Hurry up Sunday, I am dying to test even though it may be too early.
    I'm hoping you get a BFP. I've been reading up about the sperm meets egg plan and it's very interesting. I'll definitely be trying that next month if it doesn't work out this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know this may seem a bit too keen, however has anyone else planned which hospital, etc they want to give birth at before even getting a BFP?

I've started doing some research and I've read that a lot of hospitals around my area book out super early so it's best to get in as soon as you can.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to babymummatobe For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (18-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    I know this may seem a bit too keen, however has anyone else planned which hospital, etc they want to give birth at before even getting a BFP?

I've started doing some research and I've read that a lot of hospitals around my area book out super early so it's best to get in as soon as you can.
    I did

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Divine December Testing Thread

I had my hospital and ob picked before I was pregnant. The day AF was due (the day after I got my BFP), I was at the GP getting a referral for my ob.
    I'll do the same when I get my BFP

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

judabellah  (19-12-2015),Mamasupial  (18-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Well I know my choice as its where I had my son. It's public so doesn't book out. Are you going private?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    Well I know my choice as its where I had my son. It's public so doesn't book out. Are you going private?
    I am still going public, however the hospital I want to go to I've read stories of them turning away people who are still in their catchment.
    I have blood tests on Monday to confirm whether I have APS, and I've been doing some research and the hospital which is in my catchment and public, would be the best for me if I do have the APS. Plus it's the one I want to go to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also, can you just request your GP to give you a referral to the hospital? The last two times I've been pregnant I was never given a referral to the hospital, I never made it that far.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also, can you just request your GP to give you a referral to the hospital? The last two times I've been pregnant I was never given a referral to the hospital, I never made it that far.
    Yes your dr can write you a referral mine was never asked for. I'm not sure where you are but my local hospital in Melbourne also had a reputation for being very popular but I didn't have any trouble booking in with them at 10 weeks (I wasn't here earlier than that). In July I booked in at 4 weeks as I was going to be away but had to cancel my booking a few weeks later because of mc. Didn't have a problem either time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    Yes your dr can write you a referral mine was never asked for. I'm not sure where you are but my local hospital in Melbourne also had a reputation for being very popular but I didn't have any trouble booking in with them at 10 weeks (I wasn't here earlier than that). In July I booked in at 4 weeks as I was going to be away but had to cancel my booking a few weeks later because of mc. Didn't have a problem either time
    Thank you! I'm seeing a different GP this time round who I'm really happy with so hoping this won't be a problem. I'm in Brisbane.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My sincere apologies for the delay in updating ladies. I think I have made all of the changes.
    Good luck to those left to test.