+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 80 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    Does anyone get a bit stupid/ditzy in early pregnancy? I'm too early to test and it could easily just be the heat making me a bit mad. But I usually get a bit stupid when I'm pregnant (early). This morning I threw my keys in a bin in a shopping centre, only to realise 20mins later when I had to empty my bag on my car (I got them back). I had 3 rejected credit card attempts at a shop this morning before realising I wasn't selecting credit on the eftpos machine and then I spent 20mins in Zara looking for shorts for my husband before realising that I wasn't in H&M. Could be just a bad day
    Yep definitely me too. I always get a bit ditsy, every time I've been preggers even though they haven't ended well. I feel like I have baby brain and my brain is clouded and I sometimes just can't focus.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Mulzer I did test again and the line on the FRER was light again. Still there but too light for my liking. So did a CBD and got a positive. It's reassuring so I know that injecting myself daily isn't for nothing! However I am very hesitant and nervous knowing full well things can change in a blink of an eye.

And yes I do silly things just like you were describing in early, mid and late pregnancy ha ha. I'm glad you got your keys back safely!! That would have been a nightmare!
    You're testing on the weekend, do I have that right?

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1450336074.940929.jpg

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to basilmint For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (17-12-2015),shoveover  (18-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    Thanks Mulzer I did test again and the line on the FRER was light again. Still there but too light for my liking. So did a CBD and got a positive. It's reassuring so I know that injecting myself daily isn't for nothing! However I am very hesitant and nervous knowing full well things can change in a blink of an eye.

And yes I do silly things just like you were describing in early, mid and late pregnancy ha ha. I'm glad you got your keys back safely!! That would have been a nightmare!

Attachment 76480
    Oh how lovely to see that 'pregnant 1-2 weeks'. Fingers crossed it just keeps going for you.
    Thank goodness I got the keys back. I'm not sure I'd still be married (hubbies car)
    I'm going to test this weekend, even though it will be super early. I'm not exactly sure of when I ovulated this month. But sure I'll start testing on Sunday and see what happens. Besides the ditziness I'm not feeling at all pregnant. With my 3 mc I've felt very pregnant. But can't actually remember if I felt very pregnant with my 2 successful pregnancies. Anyway. Will see what happens. I've only just started at the gym so would be happy to lose a few kgs first.

Keep us posted on your progress. I had a chemical last month so I know how nerve wrecking the darkness of the line can be. Fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Basilmint, congratulations Hun x

Thanks
    Reviews

Attachment 76480
    Fantastic basilmint, very happy for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoo hoo Basilmint! Congrats.

Hurry up Sunday, I am dying to test even though it may be too early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone, I've woken up this morning feeling very uncertain so I'm not going to test anymore and just wait for my blood test next week. I know it's being pessimistic but I need to prepare for all scenarios and if I get too excited I'll only crash harder. Need to get past 12 weeks to feel remotely calm about this.

Good luck for the weekend testers! I'll be waiting to hear from you Mulzer and Nikski!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone, I've woken up this morning feeling very uncertain so I'm not going to test anymore and just wait for my blood test next week. I know it's being pessimistic but I need to prepare for all scenarios and if I get too excited I'll only crash harder. Need to get past 12 weeks to feel remotely calm about this.

Good luck for the weekend testers! I'll be waiting to hear from you Mulzer and Nikski!
    Sounds very sensible. Good luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    Attachment 76479
    This is what it looks like. Does yours look different?
    Yeah, quite different. Are you using the app or browser?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shoveover View Post
    Yeah, quite different. Are you using the app or browser?
    That's what it looks like in the app