+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 80 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabochan View Post
    Hi ladies, has anyone made a January thread yet?

Good luck to those yet to test! I hope for heaps more Christmas BFPs!

Big big hugs to those with AF
    I haven't found a January thread yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I haven't found a January thread yet
    Here's one I prepared earlier
    Kidding! I just made it. Feel free to jump in

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...46#post8357646
    Last edited by Sabochan; 16-12-2015 at 19:26.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sabochan For This Useful Post:

happyfrog  (16-12-2015),judabellah  (16-12-2015),Mamasupial  (16-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ugh I had forgotten how terrible my skin gets when I'm not on the pill! Cycle 2 off the pill and I'm spotty all over my forehead, chin and even my chest! I think if I'm not pregnant this cycle, I'm going to have to see a gyno to get these hormones of mine sorted out. Both of my sisters have PCOS so I'm wondering if I might have a mild form of it, though my only symptoms are pimples and irregular periods. No idea how often I ovulate as I've only tracked it for 2 cycles in my life and both times, AFAIK, I have ovulated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Ugh I had forgotten how terrible my skin gets when I'm not on the pill! Cycle 2 off the pill and I'm spotty all over my forehead, chin and even my chest! I think if I'm not pregnant this cycle, I'm going to have to see a gyno to get these hormones of mine sorted out. Both of my sisters have PCOS so I'm wondering if I might have a mild form of it, though my only symptoms are pimples and irregular periods. No idea how often I ovulate as I've only tracked it for 2 cycles in my life and both times, AFAIK, I have ovulated.
    FWIW - I was just diagnosed with PCOS and the cycle they tracked I did ovulate. Deff get your hormones checked out hun, especially with both of your sisters having it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sabochan For This Useful Post:

JR03  (16-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Definitely get it checked. It's a "syndrome" as every case is different. My hormones are borderline but it's still enough to prevent me from ovulating.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

JR03  (16-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just poas and I don't know if I'm imagining it or if there is really something there! Can't get a good photo. I'm trying to tell myself it's an indentation shadow. I'm 10dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shoveover View Post
    Just poas and I don't know if I'm imagining it or if there is really something there! Can't get a good photo. I'm trying to tell myself it's an indentation shadow. I'm 10dpo
    Fingers crossed it is something!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am planning to test on Sunday which will be 4 days out from AF. I will only use clear blue digital now. I have had a bad experience with some of the other ones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok girls this happened yesterday afternoon (11 dpo). I tried not to get too excited given my history but started on the clexane and progesterone last night as instructed by ob (that needle was fun, not!).

But... This morning I tested again with FMU and the line isn't any darker, in fact it's lighter. I'm panicking. Will be getting a bHCG next week but until then I'm scared.

I don't usually test until I'm a good week or two late so can anyone reassure me that these tests are ok? I'm trying not to worry but feel sick thinking this might only be a chemical

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1450302948.251763.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here they are together. Top one is yesterday arvo and bottom one is this morning (FMU 12 dpo). ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1450303096.270480.jpg