+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 80 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    AF arrived this morning.
    I documented every 'symptom' I had, so next month I don't read anything into anything.
    Sorry to hear it. Enjoy the drinks over the festive season. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thoughts on low dose/ baby aspirin?
    I am suspicious that I have an undiagnosed auto-immune disease which causes my blood to clot, however doctors said there was no need for any tests after my last two miscarriages and it was more than likely just a case of really bad luck.

My doctor is back from holidays on Monday so I will be seeing her then but I'm pretty keen to just start low dose aspirin just in case as it's easier to stop taking it, rather than start taking it and it's already too late.

(APS is the name of the autoimmune disease for anyone interested. I've just found out that every female on my dads side of the family has this and has caused miscarriages and stillbirths in the past, which is why I'm now suspicious)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    I'm sorry Lil Smurfy. Are you ok?

Symptom spotting is useless, I know. Doesn't mean anything. Wrote mine in the previous post mainly just to give someone a laugh.

Just wish TTC didn't take so long. It's full of waiting! Imagine if we had a chance every fortnight instead of every month or more... Would be so much better!
    Surprisingly I'm ok. I think the limbo of late AF and BFN's left me just wanting her to hurry up so I knew where I stood.

Also, my boss is planning an overseas trip in August next year, so if I had been pregnant, it would have messed with his holiday (technically not my problem but I would have felt guilty)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    Thoughts on low dose/ baby aspirin?
    I am suspicious that I have an undiagnosed auto-immune disease which causes my blood to clot, however doctors said there was no need for any tests after my last two miscarriages and it was more than likely just a case of really bad luck.

My doctor is back from holidays on Monday so I will be seeing her then but I'm pretty keen to just start low dose aspirin just in case as it's easier to stop taking it, rather than start taking it and it's already too late.

(APS is the name of the autoimmune disease for anyone interested. I've just found out that every female on my dads side of the family has this and has caused miscarriages and stillbirths in the past, which is why I'm now suspicious)
    I don't see how baby aspirin could hurt if you start taking it now, as long as you don't have any gut issues that it could irritate? It's only a few more days till Monday when you can ask your doctor. I understand why you are keen.
    My OB did all that sort of testing on me after my two most recent MC's and is putting me on clexane and progesterone anyway next pregnancy even though I didn't come back positive for any of those blood clotting genes. I do have variants on MTHFR though which is enough to warrant the drug support however he said he'd recommend them both even if I was negative for absolutely anything. Can't harm and can only help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad you are ok Lil Smurfy. This stuff is HARD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    Glad you are ok Lil Smurfy. This stuff is HARD.
    I think because DD took 9 cycles, I've come into it this time around, with lower expectations. The first time around I expected it to be easy and instantaneous and it wasn't, this time I know it can take time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Question for you ladies, it's day 15 of my cycle and I have had some pelvic pain today. It feels a lot like period cramps. I've never had this kind of pain mid-cycle before. I'm assuming it might be ovulation pain because it's way too early for implantation pain, right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out AF arrived 2 days early :'(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAitch View Post
    Question for you ladies, it's day 15 of my cycle and I have had some pelvic pain today. It feels a lot like period cramps. I've never had this kind of pain mid-cycle before. I'm assuming it might be ovulation pain because it's way too early for implantation pain, right?
    Sounds like ovulation pain

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kirst17 View Post
    I'm out AF arrived 2 days early :'(
    Sorry to hear that