+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 80 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqua85 View Post
    Hi ladies,
    I decided to test this morning since my patience was running very thin although it is still early days (8dp3dt) at least I would have some indication before my appointment on Wednesday.
    I have attached a photo (sorry it's sideways!), but to me there looks like a faint second line...although I would like some opinions. I don't want to be giving myself false hope.
    I have not told DH yet as he will get way too excited and starting picking genders/names. Not sure I can handle his disappointment as well as my own yet!!

Anyway FX I'm not just going mad and seeing things
    Congrats! I see it. 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqua85 View Post
    Hi ladies,
    I decided to test this morning since my patience was running very thin although it is still early days (8dp3dt) at least I would have some indication before my appointment on Wednesday.
    I have attached a photo (sorry it's sideways!), but to me there looks like a faint second line...although I would like some opinions. I don't want to be giving myself false hope.
    I have not told DH yet as he will get way too excited and starting picking genders/names. Not sure I can handle his disappointment as well as my own yet!!

Anyway FX I'm not just going mad and seeing things
    Congrats, I can see it too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Congrats xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely a line! Congratulations

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    All updated ladies
    Congrats @Aqua85 on your

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone. I woke up early this morning (around 3am) with stomach cramps for 5-10mins (similar to PMS), obviously I thought the absolute worst! No spotting yet but it def made me feel uneasy...not sure if it is part of the process or something to worry about.
    I have my next set of bloods tomorrow morning so will speak to my RE then, but in the meantime I guess I just sit tight to see if anything else happens

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had this with my second pg Aqua85. My GP told me to rest, which I did. I was crampy for about 5 days and was so nervous, but everything was ok. Felt like AF was coming. Take it easy and make sure you get enough rest. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Aqua, I had the same with my first. I had every sign the AF was coming, felt no different to any other month, but she never came.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all, could I be put down for testing on the 15th December.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Divine December Testing Thread

AF arrived this morning, so we are now on cycle 1 of ttc #2. Please let us get lucky first time
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 18-11-2015 at 10:39.