+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 80 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post

2 lines on first response!! Next step is to see my doctor for a scan referral. I had an ectopic pregnancy in 2008 which ruptured and was told I'm now high risk to have another one.

Fingers crossed for lots more BFP's this month
    Wooohooo beautiful lines Pluto! I'm also classed as high risk due to medications I take for an autoimmune disease. My doctor can be hard to get in to, so will ring up this morning. How far a long do you usually have a dating scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa1986 View Post
    Wooohooo beautiful lines Pluto! I'm also classed as high risk due to medications I take for an autoimmune disease. My doctor can be hard to get in to, so will ring up this morning. How far a long do you usually have a dating scan?
    Thanks Lisa! My partner finally believes me now cause he said the line was too faint on the cheapie one.

It's been a while (my youngest daughter just turned 9, lol) but I seem to remember getting a scan before 5 weeks and freaking out cause there wasn't a heartbeat and I had to go back after 5. They may have gotten a bit more advanced since then though so I'll have to ask my doctor .

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

lisa1986  (09-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My ob with DD said she doesn't like to do a scan until 7 weeks because the heart should definitely be beating by then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations Pluto

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hoping28 For This Useful Post:

Pluto80  (09-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats everyone on the bfp how exciting and I wish a sticky and non eventful pregnancy for you all!

Afm I have been extremely emotional. But I'm not sure we did enough dtd this month. I am only about 6dpo so still too early to be symptom spotting :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kirst17 View Post
    Congrats everyone on the bfp how exciting and I wish a sticky and non eventful pregnancy for you all!

Afm I have been extremely emotional. But I'm not sure we did enough dtd this month. I am only about 6dpo so still too early to be symptom spotting :-/
    Fingers crossed for you!! Don't stress too much about not dtd enough - it only takes one swimmer to get to that egg . FF says I ovulated 4 days after we last dtd which is why I'm so shocked I'm pregnant!! My partner says he must have super sperm, lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    9 dpo today. I did an IC this morning, and if you've got a really really good imagination, you could imagine there is a super faint line on it, not visible to the human eye. but I'm calling it a BFN, cos no other person in the world would see the second line.

However, I'm still hopeful. With DD I did an IC at 10 dpo and couldn't see a visible second line, yet the FRER was obvious the next morning, no squinting necessary. So I'm not giving up just yet.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Nicco  (09-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    9 dpo today. I did an IC this morning, and if you've got a really really good imagination, you could imagine there is a super faint line on it, not visible to the human eye. but I'm calling it a BFN, cos no other person in the world would see the second line.

However, I'm still hopeful. With DD I did an IC at 10 dpo and couldn't see a visible second line, yet the FRER was obvious the next morning, no squinting necessary. So I'm not giving up just yet.
    Fingers crossed for you! I did a test on Monday which was negative - same brand test yesterday afternoon with a faint line, much darker line this morning with FRER.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    Fingers crossed for you!! Don't stress too much about not dtd enough - it only takes one swimmer to get to that egg . FF says I ovulated 4 days after we last dtd which is why I'm so shocked I'm pregnant!! My partner says he must have super sperm, lol.
    Haha that is such a male thing to say isn't it?? My dh said the same when we fell pregnant with both our boys - he thought he was awesome and his sperm were awesome! I recon we dtd about 2 - 3 days before I ovulated, not that I am testing but roughly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Couldn't help myself, so went out and got a clear blue digital test. Seeing the word Pregnant flash on the screen makes it all a little bit more "real". Getting slight cramps but fingers crossed it sticks around
    Attached Images