+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Judabellah. That's such a letdown. Bugger bugger bugger. I hope you had wine or something instead last night as next month has to be the month so enjoy it now!

And Pluto80, how are you today? I'm sorry to hear about your BFN. It's just so disappointing. Why do we have to wait for so long only for the news we don't want to hear? It really is hard this ttc business.

SurferGalGC I do the exact same thing, attribute everything I feel to somehing happening. I hope it's real for you this time! And so far I think it's just hoping28 and (dare I say) Mamasupial with BFP's lately? I could be wrong though. Mamasupial did the line get darker today?? Can't wait to hear from you.

CharlotteA, how is the spotting going? Has AF showed properly? If not, do you know when you ovulated?

BornToBe, are you still waiting till tomorrow to test, or...??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh mamasupial that sucks. When is AF due? you are just too early still.

As for me, yep I did test today - 7 DPO - BFN. Well, what did I expect?? Still in the game, just going to chill over it for a day or two.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Due on Sunday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Heaps of time to get that second line!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks. It's only been 2 x cycles but I feel really sad today. I also feel a bit worried that we've left it too long and that my age will work against us now. DS1 was conceived first cycle and DS2 was second cycle. But I was a lot younger then.

Anyway, I guess I will get back onboard. I'll best testing on New Year's Eve at 10dpo and then I'll move to the January thread. Is there one yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have started opks waiting for ovulation some time this week. Was just happy to be peeing on something. I'm crazy.
    My temps are all over the place. I'm often up a lot during the night with the kids and I don't temp at the same time. But they are up and down like mad. Does that affect fertility? Or is it just related to being up during the night and different times

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    I can't see a line this morning Attachment 76096Attachment 76097
    You're only 8dpo right? So early. At that stage with such a light line even drinking a little more water could make the line disappear. Easier said than done but try not to stress. Hopefully in a few days the line will be darker.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mulzer For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (07-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @basilmint I've no longer spotting at all, but I do have backache and cramping going on . I'm unsure when I ovulated but from charting my fertile window was 18th-25th of Nov. Going by my last two months my period isnt due until the 9th, so fingers crossed its IB and not my period starting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    I have started opks waiting for ovulation some time this week. Was just happy to be peeing on something. I'm crazy.
    My temps are all over the place. I'm often up a lot during the night with the kids and I don't temp at the same time. But they are up and down like mad. Does that affect fertility? Or is it just related to being up during the night and different times
    Your temps would be affected by getting up and down all night. It wouldn't affect your fertility, just your ability to accurately determine when you O'd