+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 80 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Will be testing on the 22nd. Same day we have our first appointment with Primary IVF.
    Any pointers from people who have been through this would be great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Tested this morning at 10DPO (definite on this as I've been charting) and BFN. There was a super super faint line that I could only see in certain light, but I think it's just the damn FRER indent line again, have seen one on almost every test for the last few months.

Not counting myself out just yet, will test again tomorrow. But not holding out much hope. I've always had a bfp by 10dpo when pregnant before.

Oh well, I guess on the brightside if I'm not UTD it will mean I can eat what I want and have a few drinks over xmas!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenmum View Post
    Tested this morning at 10DPO (definite on this as I've been charting) and BFN. There was a super super faint line that I could only see in certain light, but I think it's just the damn FRER indent line again, have seen one on almost every test for the last few months.

Not counting myself out just yet, will test again tomorrow. But not holding out much hope. I've always had a bfp by 10dpo when pregnant before.

Oh well, I guess on the brightside if I'm not UTD it will mean I can eat what I want and have a few drinks over xmas!
    Fingers crossed it was just too early for you hon x.

As for me, temp went down again this morning . I'm 6dpo according to FF. Had terrible pelvic pain late yesterday afternoon and night, still a bit tender now. It feels almost like my clothes are too tight around my tummy . Ahhhh can see I'll be driving myself insane symptom spotting for another week, lol. Good luck anyone testing today .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

Frankenmum  (03-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    Fingers crossed it was just too early for you hon x.

As for me, temp went down again this morning . I'm 6dpo according to FF. Had terrible pelvic pain late yesterday afternoon and night, still a bit tender now. It feels almost like my clothes are too tight around my tummy . Ahhhh can see I'll be driving myself insane symptom spotting for another week, lol. Good luck anyone testing today .
    Good luck! Sounds promising!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Only 3 dpo here. Nothing much happening. I currently have no expectations for this cycle, I just do t think we'd be lucky enough to fall first month this time.
    With DD, I had pregnancy symptoms every month, and then AF would arrive. The one month I had no symptoms, was the month I got my BFP. So this time around, I'm hoping not to symptom spot

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Happy Camper  (03-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loving your symptoms Pluto80. I hope it's your month!!

Estrogen higher again on the blood test this morning. So nurse said start BD'ing. Had lots of EWCM this arvo as well so tonight we are on! Having another blood test tomorrow morning too. Not enjoying the rush in the morning to get to the clinic on time but am loving having the extra help with timing. Just a bit worried about how disappointed I am going to be if we aren't successful this month... Won't have long to process before Christmas. But as you said Frankenmum, at least I'll be able to eat and drink!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to basilmint For This Useful Post:

Frankenmum  (03-12-2015),Lil Smurfy  (03-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies 😊

I'm here to report that there's no BFP for me this month. AF arrived 2 days early. It's not surprising because we only DTD once all month ☹️ DP is just not interested. He's coming to the end of a massive project and it's behind schedule. His response to work pressure is to put 100% into the project at the expense of everything else, and this time that includes TTC. It's pretty frustrating for me. Thankfully, we're getting away for a week after Christmas, it'll be nice to relax and reconnect but I just checked Ovia and it looks like AF will be joining us on the holiday. Not happy Jan!

Good luck to you all, I hope there's lots of BFPs 😊

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MyNameIsAitch For This Useful Post:

Happy Camper  (03-12-2015),Sirena89  (03-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone had success using the internet cheapies hpt? I just purchased some to aid my Poas addiction 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Divine December Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by lisa1986 View Post
    Has anyone had success using the internet cheapies hpt? I just purchased some to aid my Poas addiction 😂
    I got a BFP on an IC when pregnant with my daughter and it was darker than the line on a FRER taken at the same time 😊

ETA that was at about 11 dpo from memory

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (03-12-2015),lisa1986  (03-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAitch View Post
    Hi ladies 😊

I'm here to report that there's no BFP for me this month. AF arrived 2 days early. It's not surprising because we only DTD once all month ☹️ DP is just not interested. He's coming to the end of a massive project and it's behind schedule. His response to work pressure is to put 100% into the project at the expense of everything else, and this time that includes TTC. It's pretty frustrating for me. Thankfully, we're getting away for a week after Christmas, it'll be nice to relax and reconnect but I just checked Ovia and it looks like AF will be joining us on the holiday. Not happy Jan!

Good luck to you all, I hope there's lots of BFPs 😊
    Sorry to hear that. Hopefully DH is more relaxed soon, and willing to DTD

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

MyNameIsAitch  (08-12-2015)