+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 80 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by judabellah View Post
    I'm 6dpo (I think) and coping ok with this tww. I think I'll test at 9, 11 and 13dpo. Does that sound reasonable? I'd never be able to wait the whole time without testing.
    That sounds reasonable. Hopefully by then you will be able to see a second line.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to babymummatobe For This Useful Post:

judabellah  (01-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm really hoping to wait it out and not test, but I'm not sure I'll be able to manage. So far there are no tests in my house

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on CD 24 now, probably 10DPO. I'm trying really hard not to think about babies and testing until 2nd at the earliest. I cleaned myself out of HPTs last cycle so there's none in the house to tempt me to test earlier. Arh. I hate the TWW!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy Camper For This Useful Post:

judabellah  (30-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are due to test on the same day, although I think I ovulated later this month. I'm going to try to hold off testing until the weekend - although I'm a POAS and probably test every day lol. Let me know how you get on

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lisa1986 For This Useful Post:

Happy Camper  (30-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excellent, I love getting to the other side of ovulation! Much more exciting than waiting to O.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with not testing guys, I will be attempting to hold off too once I get there. Only CD8 today. Although I'm meant to start clexane and progesterone as soon as I know I'm pregnant so therefore I should test earlier.... Didn't think about that. Yay an excuse!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Divine December Testing Thread

I couldn't help myself, tested at 7dpo. Way too early! It was a BFN will wait a few more days and try again. I've heard some women get a couple of BFN's because of early testing and they tested again days later and it was positive, can this be the case?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by charasym View Post
    I couldn't help myself, tested at 7dpo. Way too early! It was a BFN will wait a few more days and try again. I've heard some women get a couple of BFN's because of early testing and they tested again days later and it was positive, can this be the case?
    Oh bugger charasym, I'm sorry about the BFN!! But it could definitely be too early, implantation may not have even happened yet so you're still in with a good chance this month! Like you said, wait a few days and test again.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to basilmint For This Useful Post:

charasym  (30-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    Oh bugger charasym, I'm sorry about the BFN!! But it could definitely be too early, implantation may not have even happened yet so you're still in with a good chance this month! Like you said, wait a few days and test again.
    Soooo annoying!!! As hoping for an early Christmas present but it will happen when it's meant to happen!!! Fingers crossed to test again soon 🙏🏼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    1dpo today. Now to try and get through the tww with my sanity intact

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

charasym  (01-12-2015),Happy Camper  (01-12-2015)